chapter 31

Man! This is so awesome!
You moving on like it never happened even for the fraction of a friction of a second... Hey I am talking about myself!
Yeah got a bit personal there...

Where the hell is this man?!

I wandered around, my eyes searching Lucas. Is this man even real?

"Who burns his mother's pictures?"I murmured staring at the pictures in my hand.

"I do..."someone whispered in a low, sad voice as a strong smell of alcohol hit me.

I turned back to see a bare chested man in his grey sweatpants dangerously near me.

I looked up to meet his red conjunctivis and blue eyeballs shining in tear.

He is drink himself to death...

I cannot hold back my tears. I covered my mouth to stop the sob. Without losing any second I crushed in his arms and he hold me strongly,closely. I know by now he must be crying himself. I cannot see that...never.

"Lucas..."I murmured.

"Sorry."he whispered in my ears as he tightened his grip on my back.

"For w-what?" I asked in between the sob.

"For shouting at you...I love you. Please don't leave me." he said in a soft pleading voice.

"I cannot even think of that,idiot."I said with a low chuckle.

He pulled me and looked in my eyes.

"I promise that I won't do that again...but if you misbehave then maybe."he said with a bit of humour in his voice.

I laughed and I caught him staring me. We stared each other for another 5 minutes like there is no tomorrow.

"What do you do to me?" he whispered.

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"You are my angel. Your aura calms me down. Your eyes gives me a different vision in seconds. You are magical to me. How can you love me?"he said genuinely.

"How can someone not love you Lucas! I am made for you and vice a versa. I am yours. I love you and will always do so."I said touching his cheeks wet in tears.

I am gonna find the damned reason behind this and I swear I will kill the person behind this for making my Lucas cry.

"What if I tell you how ugly and cursed I am? " he asked unholdimg me.

"You are not cursed I know that. Stop feeling low."I aid stepping closer.

He looked away as he ran his hand through his hair.
He is frustrated...

"You used to ask me when I used to get possessive about you talking to any man?" he said still facing away.

"......."I looked at him in confusion.
Why is he talking about that?

"Because you get jealous too damn easily."I said.

"Yes...I do get. I don't like you talking to any guy. I want you to be all mine."he whispered softly.

"Are you afraid of losing me?"I asked softly.

He nodded closing his eyes.

"Everyone thinks that I am a curse. Only you don't think so. My own father blames me for that. And I fight each day to steer clean of that hatred but I could never do so. I could never love myself. It only happened when you came."he said looking straight in my eyes with an unreadable expression.

"Just because your father hates you,doesn't mean everyone hates you. Why would he do so?" I asked him.

"Because I am a cursed person...I lose people who are so important to me. And I am afraid that I'll lose you or hurt you someday."he said looking down at the pictures in my hand.

"You think that love can happen to a cursed person? You think I will leave you if you hurt me? You think that I will find someone else more better than you?"I asked angrily.
How can he always think of himself that he is cursed? He has to get it that HE IS NOT CURSED.

"Wounds on the heart cannot be fixed. I will hurt you emotionally the way I did to my dad. I am cursed because I am the reason behind my mother's death..."he shouted.
Why is he blaming himself for his mother's death?

My mouth went dry and I stood there staring him like a non-living thing.

He snatched the Pictures from my hand and showed me.

"She...She is my Mommy whom I hate...she chosed to kill herself instead of me during my delivery. She wanted me to face my father's anger when he knew that I... his son...I am the reason behind her death. It was me who created the critical delivery condition."he shouted and then he broked down near my feet.
Right now I just wanted to kick his dad for being the asshole to his son.

I knew I have to be strong and handle Lucas.

"But I am not blaming you...I still don't think that you are cursed. I still love you the same way. " I said bending down with a weak smile.

He looked at me and hugged me tightly near my waist,resting his head on my chest.

No words exchanged but I know he is so happy to know that I am not judging him.

"Just because he lost his love of the life in a critical pregnancy doesn't mean that the baby is responsible for the death. He should have respected his wife's decision of keeping the baby alive instead of her."

I murmured.

When he did not answer me I looked down to see him face.

He was sleeping so peacefully.
Difficulties show you that whom you really think is yours! And I know that Lucas knows that by now that he should not have the fear of losing me.

I looked down at my heavy fiancé again and smiled as he snuggled deeper in my chest.

I think that he has not had proper rest in the last few days.