chapter 5

Hey my lovely readers!Thank you for support and ignoring my mistakes....I really mean my words...love you guyz...And I promise to make this story even more intense and unforgettable.
;) xoxo.

"I am sorry...just forget that." he said now turning his eyes on me.

"I feel the same..." I said not looking at him.

"What do you mean?" he said in astonishment. I guess he got the wrong message.

"No not that way, I mean even I feel that we should forget that any such thing happened." I said.

"Oh,OKay. Now let me tell you your job is just to update my calender and tell me about my meeting timing and all...and yes you have all the files with you in that file room. Only you and I have access to it. So make sure that you don't pass these files to any nody else other than me without asking my consent. Got it?"he said.

"Yes,Sir." I said.

Oops!

"Daphne!"he said me warningly.

"Okay sorry,Lucas!" I said raising my hand.

He smiled.

He looks so cute when he smiles. Why can't he smile often?

"Good,now sit. I'll call you if I need to." he said and left.

Admiring the view from my window I sat and turned my armchair so that I am facing my glass window.

This is so magnificent.
Knock!Knock!

"Yes,please come in." I said positioning myself.

One lady dressed in a waitress uniform came in.

"How can I help you?"I asked smiling at her.

"M'am, Sir asked me to know whether you want anything to have?" she asked.

"Umm...No, but who is this Sir of yours?" I asked.

"M'am there is only one Sir in this whole building and that is our CEO." she said still standing there shocked of my lack of knowledge.

Shoot!This means that he has allowed only me out of all his employees to call him by his name?
WHY?I mean I just met him hardly 24 hours before for the first time and...and he is giving me this honour.

What the holy pizza with extra olive!

Finally I found my pulses.

"Please sit dear,I want your help, will you help me?" I said now I want to know about this office.

"I doubt M'am that I am allowed to sit there. What if Sir gets to know this about me? I'll be fired." she said with fear in her eyes.

I swear this man is so ruthless,heartless and every other cruel words can be applied to him but let me remind him that no one can rule me! No one can overrule God! He has gotta learn a big lesson from me.

"I assure you that you will not be fired. Just please sit." I said.

She sat.

"So,this Sir of yours is addressed other than 'Sir'?" I asked with my hand on my temple.

"No...never,that would be the death of that person. Nobody is even allowed to look into his eyes when he is talking to you so be careful M'am." she said with wide eyes.

She continued,"He doesn't even like anyone coming in his office until it is really important. They can call him but never go in his office without calling." she said with low voice.