chapter 48

ONE HELLA BIG MISTAKE! So damn sorry!
Last chapter which I uploaded had to be edited and I uploaded it before editing. Sorry! But you gotta reload this book because that edit is about Amelia!
SORRY! :'(

So guys! I was looking forward to edit this book 'coz I know there's lotta shitty mistake and it really pisses off, I know. Like 'is she really the author of this book. God! She doesn't even know proper English.'
But hey guys! English is not my mother tongue. I am high on Grammar so don't worry, the edited final book will show no fishy crap! :)
I was going to edit this chapter but then when I opened again the whole chapter was deleted and I was so furious that I wanted to uninstall Wattpad but later I got my chapter so I am HAPPY. :) This explains why my this chapter is unedited.
Believe me, this... Book is gonna be something like 52 to 53 chapters so have patience and keep supporting.
Love ya'!!!

"God! Daphne slow down. Do you even know how to take a sharp turn? Do you know about how to stop this car suddenly? No,no,no... Don't use break immediately after such speed." I shouted to myself.

Now, where is this ass of Seth?
Yes, take a turn-right.

I took a turn sharply.
Ow! My head. This car is made of stone or what?

"Look, there... there is Seth's place." I said looking at the donkey's steering I mean car's steering.

I furrowed my eyebrow as I stuck out my bottom lip.

How to stop this blasted car?

I applied break slowly and it did slow down nicely.

As I stepped out of my car, I saw a flower bed and I don't know why but they smelled... Smelled of thrash!

I covered my nose in disgust as I don't want to vomit again.

I passed through the bed of beautiful flowers and rang the doorbell.

I don't care if I am waking up his whole family at 12:30 am.

An old woman came in view in her nightgown.

Her eyes were wide and she had still not opened on safety door.

Before she could say anything I asked her sternly.

"Where is Seth?"

She opened the safety door as she dropped her face telling me that she can explain her future answer.

"Daphne, it's been so long. Sit. I'll bring you your favourite, espresso." she said as she ran hurried into the kitchen.

Her Mom still likes me and knows how much of a pudhole her son is.

But...

Why bring me coffee when I would prefer strawberry milkshake right now.

Keeping my desires aside, I sat on the couch.
I don't have all day. Please come fast- I shouted in my head.

"Don't come near me." I showed her my hand with wide eyes.

She looked down at the coffee pot in confusion.

I looked down and said, " I am... Pregnant."

"Oh. Sorry. I'll keep this coffee pot away. Don't worry." she said.

"Where is Seth?" I asked again as she sat on the opposite seat.

She fiddled with her ring."He... Ran away from this house seven years ago."
What the...hell!