chapter 32

It seems like readers are not interested in my book... Let me know whether to continue or not...if I should stop writing, maybe?
The time... between your Vacation returns and College returns really sucks...By the way Pray for me,my Admission is in danger...I know! I know! I am acting like damsel in distress...but...Whatever I won't rant more than this.
Vote my Chapters guyz Come on! It's free of cost and plus if you like it... it does not harm...not at all!
Xoxo readers!

I glanced beside me...a CEO... let me be specific there. Passiero Company's C.E.O was sleeping on the floor.

I smiled as I saw him laying wide like an eagle.
Oh my my... Every time I look af him I feel like I am falling in love more and more and...Aww! No words to describe.

He opened his eyes as he rubbed them gently. It was noon time by now and to my surprise I skipped my lunch and was not hungry yet.

"Good Morning,Studmuffin!" I said as I looked him while my face perched on the palm of my left hand.

He raised his eyebrow and repeated," Studmuffin?"

"Umm...Yaa...you know people like Tom Cruise or Ryan Guzman...and there is this C.E.O of Passeiro company...even he is a Studmuffin." I said playfully.

"Aha?! I see...but I have heard that he is engaged now with a sexy,hot... cute girl. So you have no chance." he said with a smirk.

My face heated upto thousand volt as be called me sexy...hot...and cute.

I looked down biting my lip.

"I will make such a manoeuvre that he will think of her as a bad girl and then he will be mine."I said.

"Oh sugar!"he said as he took my position facing me.
Aww!He looks so cute like this...his face resting on his Palm.
"He is never going to ditch her...she is too sexy to be left."he said in a seductive tone.

"Umm..I... "I said again looking down blushing furiously because I know he is saying sexy so that he can do what he wants without my protest.

"I what Daphne?"he said as he came near me holding up my chin.

"I... I want..I want ice-cream?"I said with wide eyes and stood up dusting off the imaginary dust of my long skirt.

"Come on,Daphne!"he said groaning and falling his face on the floor from his palm.

"I want yo... "he said but I cut him.

"You too want? That's great let's go...I want blueberries. And maybe I should go to salon. Don't you think Lucas? See I think I need a facial or maybe a hair cut or umm..French manicure probably?"I said checking out my hand nails and my face on the mirror.

When I turned to see him He was staring me with hid two eyebrows raised and his hand supporting the weight of his body.
It seems like he is just out of those magazines... A Calvin Klein model... shirtless and in sweatpants hanging low.

Daph! Will you stop checking him?!

He smirked.

"Checking me out eh? Well I can remove ny sweatpants too...just for you."he said slowly in a seductive way.

"Bad idea,Fiancé. We have a lot to do. I have to go to salon and ...Oh my God! Do you think I hace gained weight? Oh no! Ice-cream cancel. I have to follow a diet." I said checking my stomach and my waist.

Suddenly a hand was wrapped round my waist near the skirt knot.
Why did you wear a Japanese skirt today? Now it's so easy for him to rip you off this skirt!