❤Ch - 2❤

Y/N pov•

I was in my room, i was thinking about what is happening downstairs?
I was standing near a window, then i saw that man and his bodyguards were going. "he looks rich". Then I see my mother enters in my room, I noticed she was not looking happy at all. "what happend mom??" "who was he??" "why he came to our house?"

Y/N mom pov•

Y/n was asking me many questions about that man. At last I take deep breath and we sit on bed and i tell her
"Y/n do you know, your father is a CEO in his company, ok so that man was jeon jungkook a dangerous mafia of our country, he came to our house, because your father once take help from him about money, about your school studies etc. ( please guys don't mind me i am really not good in english💀😂🙂) "so now its time to return his money back to him, but we don't have much enough to give him".

Y/N pov•

I was listening, and feeling bad also what my mom was saying. "so that's why that man has came to our house"
"yes y/n but you don't worry we will do something" my mother said.
"ok mom, i will also help you mom"
"thank you y/n"my mother said and gone out of my room.
"now I was feeling very much streesed and sad"

Authors pov•

After talking to y/n, Y/n mother came to downstairs. And tell to Y/N dad
"don't worry, i will talk to Y/n about this thing" Y/n's dad was crying because what will jeon jungkook do, if they don't accept this.

Flashback•

Jungkook pov•

Hii I am jeon jungkook, a dangerous mafia, everybody is afraid of me. And this think is my oppertunity. But Right now I am at Mr. Kim house because he takes some money from me, for her daughter. "So Mr. Kim i know you remember that you take some money from me for your daughter, and till now you have not returned it Right?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Jungkook, but right now i really don't have enough to give you"
"YOU!!!! what do you think about yourself huh!! You told me that you will return it to me after 1 month" jungkook said in anger.

"Mom i'm home" then i saw where this beautiful voice was came. A girl She was looking cute, preety and ofcource beautiful, If i'm not wrong so she is the daughter of him. Then she was going to upperwards i saw her, she saw me our eyes met, i saw her every featurs. After seeing her my anger was gone.

"ha, so Mr. Kim" after i came back to my sence.
"yes, Mr. Jungkook"
"you can return me my money, whenever you get, till then i want something" i said with a smirked
"what Mr. Jungkook?"

"YOUR DAUGHTER MR.KIM"
he was all shocked, and said to me
"No, please mr. Jungkook i can't do this my daughter is my everything please, i will give your money next month" he said more like begging

"I need money right now or you have to give me your daughter"

With that i left their house||

•Many things is going to happen in Y/n life•