❤Ch-12❤

Authors Pov•

Y/n - what happened mom and dad why you both are looking so serious.

Y/n dad - Y/n we have arranged your marriage with Jungkook.

Y/n - WHAT??

Y/n heart clenched when her father says that he have fixed her marriage with jungkook.

Y/n mom - Please Y/n don't deny it, please we are only doing this for you, for your better future.

Y/n - but mom what about my studies you are talking about my whole entire life. ( While crying )

Y/n dad - Please Y/n our business will be fine and this is only we are doing for you please accept it.

After hearing all things you finally agreed.

Y/n - Ok I agree.

Y/n mom - Fine your marriage is day after tomorrow, before that we can bring your wedding clothes and other things.

Y/n - ( in mind ) *what that's not early*

Y/n dad - Ok so mr. Jeon Please don't hurt my daughter and please take care of her I am giving my Angel to you.

Jungkook - Don't worry she is in right hand I will take care of her.

The Next day :)

You and jungkook is going to get your wedding clothes because your mom told you and she is going to bring wedding rings for you guys.

Then one girl came to you and say "Hello mam how may help you"

"umm...I need some wedding clothes for us"

"Ohh ok, you both are going to get married ok, let me show you some new outfits" she says and we followed her.

"Sir you may can go to male counter and there you can select your suit"

"Ok" Jungkook says and went.

And here me going to try some outfit.

I came out and see jungkook was sitting there already I thought how fast he have selected his clothes

"did-did you select your outfit?" I asked him

"Hmm yes btw in this you not looking good i mean please try another one"

I somehow blushed by his reply wait why I am blushing? i then go and try another one.

After I went in I was struggling with my chain.

"why it is not opening" then I shout at outside "Please someone help"

Jungkook Pov•

After I done with my selecting outfit i directly went to Y/n.

"please someone help" I hear a voice and it was Y/n. And i see there was no women employee to help her because they was busy on other customers.

I then go inside to check Y/n why she is shouting and I see she was struggling with her chain.

I then slide my hand to help her.

"huh...what-what are you doing?"

"Nobody was there to help you so I came don't worry I will not do anything to you"

Then I held her and backhug her my chin was resting on her shoulder and I can feel that her heart is beating faster.

"wh-wh-what-are-yo-you-do-doing-th-this?" she was shuttring very much then I whisper in her ear.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you, you don't have to be scared infront of me, soon you are going to be my wife"

Then I see Y/n's eyes is filled with tears she was crying.

"what happened did I do anything sorry don't cry"

"Why-why you want to marry me?" she says

I was thinking what to say to her that this marriage is by forced marriage she was not ready or neither me.

Actually what happens :

Flashback:)

Jungkook was sitting in his office when he gets a call.

"hello may I talking to mr. Jeon jungkook?" ????

"yes its me" - jungkook

"ohhh heyy my enemy how are you are you doing well, want me to make your life hell?"????

"yahh who you are Idc nor i don't give a shit but if you are making fun or doing prank so let me tell you, I can make your life looks more hell than you think of mine" - jungkook

"Ohh my god I totally gets scared I really don't know that you are this much dangerous, but ofcource not......because I am jackson"

"And you know what i didn't call you for that To tell my name, its just that the girl you have kept with you is so pretty and hot" - jackson

"Youu better shut your mouth or else there will be no mouth on your face" -jungkook

"wait listen to me....she is soo cute and beautiful I want to spend one night with her will you let me-

After saying this jungkook burst out in anger and says "You bastard just tell me where you are I swear i will beat until your death!!"

"ohhh is that so better keep her safe, but how long will you....because my one man always gives her information to me okk byeeee"  after saying this jungkook throws the phone and thinks what to do because your life is in danger.

That's why jungkook thought about marrying to you to keep an eye on you because he loves you but he didn't tell you and he have told your parents that he want to get married to you and all money he canceled to take from your parents. Save you is now become his first work to do but when he will tell you about his feelings............

• How was the chapter guys, please do vote ❤