❤Ch-6❤

Y/n pov•

I was about to leave when lights turn on. I shocked after seeing him "Ohh shit, i must be gone now I thought to myself.

Jungkook pov•

I was in my misson with my hyungs.
I already told my maids and bodyguards that i it will be late till i came. It's 2:00 in night when i came back to my mansion i directly headed towards my room I saw it was already open so I get in.

I turn on lights☀

AND Then i saw Y/n was in my room, i get shock first but why she came in my room?.

We were looking at eachother but Y/n looks more scared then me.

"Can i know that what are you doing in my room?" I asked her.

She is was looking at me and do fake smile and said "actually I-I wa-was, ha yes I have some sleep problems"

"I think i came here by walking when i'm sleeping" She said to me and i just smiled at her cuteness and funny things.

"I'm Sorry, I get going now" She said and about to go. When I say "wait!"

She stop on her track and turn around, And i then move towards her she was moving backwards.

"You know there is no one allowed to come into my room"

I was looking at her, she was getting little scared of me.

"But...... You have already step in"

"I'm sorry" Her voice this time is like a cat. "cute" i thought.

"Anyways, its ok after all you are mine" I said and she was shocked and said to me "Wait what?"

I lean closer to her face and said "You look so beautiful from here"

"I get going now, good night" she said and was leaving with her beating heart.

Y/n pov•

I quickley came back to my room, and my heart was beating very fast.

"ohh god what is happening to me"

I then later calm myself and slept.

Next morning>

I woke up early as i think that i will go to my school but right now i'm at another house.

I then do my morning routine and went downstairs. I saw maid were already prepared breakfast.

"Ms. Y/n please have your breakfast, and master also told me, that you have to be ready for your school he will drop you"

What really!!!

I nodded and sit have my break fast and went to my room to change fast.

I went downstairs and saw jungkook was talking to someone on his phone

I waited for him to notice me and i feel little bit happy also because of him i can go to school because my graduation date is also coming.

He then looked at me and said "wow, my princess is looking so much cute and pretty today" he pinch my cheeks and my face was all red like tomato.

"By the way how did you know that i go to school" I said and he then said
"I know everything about you baby girl~~"

"now let's go"

He drop me to the school with his car.

I come out from the car and said to him. "Thank you" while bowing.

"It's ok, i will come to pick you up bye<3 *wink*"

I got shock and shy at the same time and then he gone.

"Ohh my Y/n got a boyfriend" Seulgi said coming from nowhere.

"Yahh!! He is not my boyfriend he is just a friend"

"Ohh really, anyways let's go now"
I nodded and gone inside to our classes.

•I'm sorry guy's i have didn't updated the story early•

But seeyahhh, i will upload now regularly<3💗😊