❤Ch-13❤

Authors Pov•

Jungkook and Y/n was still there and Y/n asked him why he wants to marry her and jungkook was just not known what to say her because he doesn't want to tell you otherwise you will get more scared of him.

"what happened?" Y/n says

"Nothing please select your dress fast I want to go to do somework" jungkook says coldely and left from there.

Amd There Y/n was confused but you ignored it and try another dress.

At last you finally selected your dress and tell the female employee to give this one dress you take it and go to jungkook where he was talking to someone on his phone

You waited for him to notice you.
"Done" he said and you nodded.

Ok let's go and suddenly he held your wrist and took you with him.

You became shock and was blushing also by his sudden action

Jungkook Pov•

I get a call from my hyung jimin.

"Hello buddy how are you doing?"

"Fine what about you"

"Well I am Also doing fine but what about Y/n Is she fine"

"Yeah she is we are going to get married soon"

"ohhh yeah my bro you are finally getting married to your lover ( jimin knows that jungkook likes you )

"Yeah ( he said while being shy )"

" well i have call for one more thing that is you have to be carefull because that bastard jackson can do anything "

"Hmm ok my planes are all done don't worry I will" ( smirk )

"Ok then enjoy byee:)"

With that I cut my phone and saw Y/n was already standing there i say her "done" she nodded then I held her wrist and took her with me Because i want to keep an eyes on her I don't trust jackson he can do anything.