❤Ch-3❤

Jungkook pov•

After doing my all work and missions i came back to mansion. I was very tired, before i go and rest i called my one man and said "take all the information of that girl and give to me ok?". "yes sir"he said and gone to do his work, "Master, you can go and freshnup i will ready the dinner" my one maid said to me. "ok"

After when i was heading towards my room i saw my step dad is also coming back. "hey jungkook my son how was your day today? Did you find that criminal yet?" he said with a smirked he was talking about my one pending mission but i don't know why he care? I just hate him because he killed my mom. My mom married to him for me to get me father's love too but this man is such a freaking shit to me he betrayed my mom and killed her. From that i just hate this man, just because my mom dosen't know about him so she told me to stay with him only, why i want to live with him.

"I just ignored him and go to my room"

Next day•

Y/N pov•

I was at my school thinking about last night. ( when seulgi just💀)
"hey Y/n" i didn't answer because i was in deep thoughts.
"Y/n??"
"Y/NNNNN!!" She said i was scared after this😂
"Yahhhhh why are you shouting?"
"I called you many times, but you were thinking what i don't know.
"now told me what happend?"she said to me.
"wait let me guess~~ she said i just laugh at her cuteness.
"you are not in a mood, hmmm you are having your periods?"she said just to make me laugh.
"aish nooo!!"i said
"so what?"
" ahh its nothing just i am little bit tired" i said to her an excuse i don't want my friends to worry about it.

At Y/n home•

I came back to my home. "Y/n we need to talk to you" my mother said. We are in living room i sit on sofa than my parents start to talk to me.
"yes mom what is it?"
"Y/n you know i told you about that man jeon jungkook" my mom said
"umm yes mom, i know mom you also told me that he wants his money back, and mom you know i am also working on it so i can get a job" i said in bit happy mood just to not make them worry.
"listen sweety, it was very nice but"
She said in a sad voice.
"but what mom?" i asked questioning her.
"he wants us only to pay him, but he wants something from us"
"what mom?" i said

"He said if we can't pay him now, he wants you to go to him".

"WHAT!!!!" i said in a shocked

•Hey guys this is me author and i am publishing daily my story but i see no reviews, or likes and comments😔. Its ok but i trust you guys you will love my story😊 and you will like it also.
(•in this story i give no hate to anybody•)