Roommate Pt.2 (SUNSUN)

Sunoo's Pov•••

"Sunghoon and Sunoo will share a room." The manager says.

Me and Subghoon look at each other, but then he looks at...Jungwon?..

"But," The manager says, and our heads turn back to him.

"The room you two were assigned only had a single bed. If you aren't comfortable with sharing a bed then we can figure something out." He says.

I look back at Sunghoon, then quickly answer.

"No, it's fine. We'll share the bed." I say.

Niki and Jungwon look at me, but I can't really read their expression.

"Okay! Let's get you guys all settled in so you can rest. The concert isn't until the day after tomorrrow, so we will be doing fitting tomorrow." The manager tells us.

"Now, go get settled in and rest." He says before he gets out of the car.

We all one by one get out and stretch before following the staff inside.

One of the staff members had me the key card to our room. I look over and see Sunghoon talking to Jungwon AGAIN.

What are they even talking about? Is he just trying to make me jealous? Well.. two can play at that game.

Who should i target?.... Niki?... Or..... Oh perfect.

Be buddy buddy with my man, i'll be buddy buddy with yours.

I walk past Jay since he was waiting for everyone else, and I "trip" right infront of him.

Thankfully, he catches me just in time, putting his arm around my waist before I could fall. I wrapped my arm around his neck for support so I wouldn't actually fall. As if perfect timing, Sunghoon turned around and saw everything.

"You okay?" Jay asks.

"Yeah. Thank you hyung." I say, taking my arm back as he lets go of me.

I look at Sunghoon, and see him trying to suppress the irritated look on his face. His jaw was clenched, and his tongue was poking through his cheek.

I always found his mad face so attractive. It made me blush every time.

Perfect. Now he knows how I feel.

——

Sunghoon's Pov•••

What the fuck?

What is he doing? I know that trip was fake, there was nothing for him to fucking trip on.

And Jay? Why did he catch him by his waist? He couldn't caught him any other way.

I turn back over to Jungwon who looked... mad?

Why was he mad too?..

"I'm gonna go to my room now. It looks like everyone's done and i'm tired." I tell him.

"Okay." He says and walks over towards Niki.

"Okay guys, get to your rooms. Go rest up." The manager tells us.

We all nod and go to the elevator. We have to go in all at the same time so no one can get in the elevator with us, so we were all packed in there.

I got in first, then Niki, Jake, Jungwon, Sunoo, Heeseung, then Jay and a few staff.