Roommate Pt.3 (SUNSUN)

Sunoo's Pov•••

Last night after we ate, me and Sunghoon cuddled back to sleep while watching a movie. It was nice, but I wasn't finished.

Niki interrupting us was the worst time, cause now i'm still hard and Sunghoon is asleep.

I can't get up to go to the bathroom, but it's seriously killing me.

I quietly turn to the other side, Sunghoon's arms were still around me.

I manage to pull down my sweats enough without moving too much and waking him up. I grab my member, whimpering just from the touch. I didn't know it would be that sensitive.

I slowly start to stroke, covering my mouth to prevent me from making noise.

Feeling Sunghoon up against and feeling his muscular arm around me made me a feel some type of way.

I slowly pick up my pace, taking in Sunghoons scent. I feel myself getting closer to coming, feeling the deep knot in my stomach.

Suddenly, I felt Sunghoons arms snake around my waist, stoping me. I felt his breathe on my ear.

"Doing it without me, huh?" He asks lowly in ear.

His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Let me do that for you." He says.

One of his arms stay wrapped around my waist, while the other reaches down and gently grabs my member.

He softly runs his thumb across my tip, making me whimper at the touch.

I keep my hand over my mouth, still not wanting to make noise in fear of the other members hearing it again.

Sunghoon slowly strokes my member before quickly licking up his pace.

I accidentally let out a bit of a loud moan, but he doesn't stop.

He stroked faster and faster, until stopping right before I could come.

I feel his arms unwrap from around me. He leans up and move to above me, hovering over me with his arms blocking my sides.

"We didn't get to do this earlier. Stay quiet or else they'll hear us, okay?" He whispers.

I nod, feeling a bit excited that we'll actually get to do it tonight.

He pulls off my sweats completely again, leaving me half naked under him. He also takes off his pants.

"I don't have condoms, is that okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah, that's fine." I say.

I don't care if he had condoms or not. I just want him to fuck me already since he couldn't earlier.

He takes the bottom of my hoodie, and brings it up to my mouth.

"Bite this." He says, so i did.

He coats two of his fingers in saliva, then spreads my legs open. He inserts both at the same time, making me moan.

He started to finger me, stretching and pushing all my sweet spots.

He stopped after a bit, then lifted my legs again.

"This is gonna hurt." He says.

Then without warning, he thrusts in to me. it did hurt a bit, but I didn't care.