My life with Tyler Anderson and co. - Chapter 7

After we reached home I changed into my pj’s with great effort and sat on the bed.

Tyler came and bandaged my leg. After he was done he said “I kissed you.”

“Yeah I was there.” I replied sarcastically.

“Umm… I’m sorry, it was just a really messed up night. I’m sorry.”

“You were jealous weren’t you?” I smirked.

“Yeah.”

“You like me, you wanna hold me, you wanna kiss me, you wanna love me.” I sang. I saw him getting kinda red. “Okay, okay, I’m sorry it was kinda my fault too. So I guess we are cool?”

“yea.” He said with a smile.

“But you’ve got to admit that Ian looks hot.” I grinned.

He rolled his eyes and said “Yes, Yes he does look hot.”

“oh shit, tomorrow school.”

“So?” he asked confused.

“I have a band aid…” I said holding my leg up to his face. “…and I have to where heels tomorrow.”

“Oh no no you are not wearing heels tomorrow. You sprained your leg for goodness sake, do you wanna die?”

“I don’t have any flats and there is nothing that I have looks good on flats.”

“Why don’t you get your beauty sleep and let me think what you’ll wear tomorrow.” He said as tucked me into bed.”

“The last time I tried to get some beauty sleep you were playing loud music.” I said before going to sleep.

***

I woke up in the morning and I see Tyler at the side of the bed sleeping on the chair. I woke him up and asked “Did you think?”

“Think what?” he asked with his eyes half closed.

“About what I’ll wear?”     

“oh right.” She scratched his head sheepishly.

***

So I ended up wearing a sleeve less yellow pleated dress with Tyler’s black converse which didn’t fit him as I didn’t own any flats, the converse  were kinda big but I guess I just have to manage. We both stood at the entrance of school with everyone staring at me.

I turned to leave but Tyler stopped me pushed me lightly to walk forward. As I did I got many comments from people I passed, good ones surprisingly. The only problem now was that it was obvious that I was short. No fair.

That whole day after each class Tyler would show up at the door waiting for me. And in break he even went and got me lunch as I sat down. It was soo sweet of him, I’ve never seen him do any of this before for any girl.

Tyler’s POV

I went and stood in the queue of the lunch line. After I had got lunch and was heading towards Erika a girl came and stood right in front of me, she looked very familiar but I just couldn’t remember who she was.

“Hi Tyler…” She said as she hugged me “…long time no see.”

I pulled of the hug and said “Hi?”

“Oh my gosh, do you not remember me??? Callie, your girlfriend!!” she screeched.

Does she not know that I have girlfriendsss and not girlfriend. “Oh right Callie. Okay bye.” I said quickly, maybe Erika was starving as I was getting her lunch.