My life with Tyler Anderson and co. - Chapter 6

Kris left late in the afternoon. Once she left I headed for a shower. After I was done with my shower I went downstairs. As I walked down, I braided my hair into a loose side plait. I saw Tyler sitting down on the floor. Surprisingly he was not shirtless yet he looked so good, with some school books spread opened on the coffee table.

When I reached the last step he turned to face me and said “Cute PJ’s.”

I looked down at my heart PJ shorts and my tank top which said ‘I love you’. I folded my arms to cover it.

“It’s not meant for you.”

He turned backed to his maths books. He looked totally confused.

“Need help with that?” I said pointing down at his books.      

“Yes please!” he said moving over so I could sit.

I spent hours teaching him, man, he had missed quite some classes.

When I was done teaching I asked him, “So do you have any questions?”

“Yes, just one. How do you manage to look good without any makeup?” He asked staring at me as though I was his science experiment.

I blushed so I quickly changed the topic “I mean, related to math?”

“Well…surprisingly no. What I never understood in years, you thought me within hours. Thanks. I owe you.”

“You’re welcome.”

***

The next day, we had maths and the test we studied for the night before was going on. The teacher corrected the answers as soon as we were done, so we got our papers and left as it was the last class of the day

I walked out of the class with my A+ paper. As I headed for the exit suddenly someone came and hugged me so tight, that I couldn’t breathe at all.

“Thank you so much, it’s all because of you.”

It was Tyler. He was clearly very happy with his paper. He kissed me on my cheek and then showed me his B - math paper. “I never get such marks. Ever. Thanks a billion.”

And with that he left not giving me a chance to say anything.

I continued walking and again someone hugged me tight as ever except this time, it was Kris.

“I’m so glad I found you, l just had to tell you something.” She said.

“What is it?” I asked concerned.

“I like Jacob.” She whispered in my ear.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so happy.” I hugged her tight and let go.

“Okay catch you later, got to go.” She said and left.

I continued walking again and there again, someone hugged me. I turned around to see who it was this time. It was Jake.

“I was searching everywhere for you, anyways I need to talk to you so today can I come to your house?” before I could answer, he said “Great thanks see you later then.” And he left.

I took a step and checked if anyone else was coming for a hug.

“Anyone?” I asked. It was clear so I quickly walked out before anyone came and stopped me.

Tyler’s POV

I entered the house and to my surprise I see Erika already home playing a video game? Strange. “Hey your home early?”

She paused the game and turned around to face me “Umm…yeah kinda tired.”

Just then  the door bell rang. I opened it and I saw Jacob standing there. “Hey not seen you in a long time.”