My life with Tyler Anderson and co. - Chapter 3

It was 5:00 so I started getting ready. I wore a tube dark blue sequined bodice short dress with a pair of white Silvana heel. I made lose ringlets for my hair and left it open. I put on some liquid eyeliner, blusher and pink lip-gloss.

I grabbed my phone and went down stairs. When I reached the last stair I stopped as I saw Tyler making out with a girl, I couldn’t see who the girl was as her back was facing me. She didn’t look like Gia from behind.

I slowly went down the last step and my phone fell from my hand, they stopped kissing and looked up at me.

I felt my cheeks going red “Umm…I’m so sorry, anyways I was just leaving.” I bent down to pick my phone.

Tyler stood up “Hey Erik, this is Sophie, Sophie this is Erika.”

I walked up to this so called Sophie girl and shook hands with her.

“Hi Erika, I wanted to talk with you actually…” she smiled at Tyler “…alone.”

“Me?” I asked in shock, “Yeah sure.”

Tyler left and Sophie and I sat down on the sofa.

“I wanted to ask you if Tyler talks about me or is it true that he is a player.” Sophie asked.

‘Nope Tyler never talks about you and it is true that he is a player in fact the biggest player you can find on earth or even any other planet’ is what I wanted to say but instead I said “He talks about you all the time, what you like, what you don’t like. It’s just rumors that he is a player, it is just because he is a celebrity that’s all.”

“Thanks a lot for telling me.” She hugged me and just then Tyler came and stood near the door.

“Okay bye, I’ll leave now.”

I walked to the door and Tyler caught my arm and asked me really softly “Where are you going?”

I looked into his eyes and said “Jake’s house.”

His hand tightened around my arm then loosened again. “What did you tell Sophie?”

“I told her that she should break up with you as you are in love with me.”  I gave him a sly smile and his hand fell of my arm in shock.

I went really close to him, close enough for Sophie to think that there was something between us and said “Anything for you…babes.” I winked at him and left.

Tyler’s POV…

The door slammed shut and got out of my shock. Did she just call me babes and wink at me? Man she’s using my tricks against me, gosh she is one heck of a girl anyways I’ll deal with her later, right now I need to focus on Sophie or Stephanie, no its Sophie, yeah Sophie. Now after she breaks up with me maybe I’ll take Gia with me.

I walked to Sophie and said “Look I can explain.”

“Now what is left to explain, Erika told me everything.”

“Whatever she said was a lie, don’t believe her.”

“Is it a lie that you talk about me every time?”

“Yes, I mean no. Is that what she told you?”

“Yes…” she hugged me so tight that I was at the point of chocking. “…she told me that you talk about just me. I love you so much.”

“I love you too.” I said confused.

Erika’s POV…

I rang the door bell of Jake’s house. Jake opened the door and stared at me for like half a minute with his mouth open.