My life with Tyler Anderson and co. - Chapter 11

Tyler’s POV

I woke up from my sleep and I saw Erika sleep peacefully on my chest, with her soft dark brown hair falling on my shoulder, it smelt of berries. She was just covered with the bed sheet. A few strands of hair were on her face, I gently moved them of her face. She suddenly moved in my arms and her eyes flickered open slowly.

“Wake up sleepy head.” I said.

She looked up at me and smiled. “Hey,morning.”

“Morning.” I smiled back.

“What time is it?” she asked drowsily.

“It’s 9:30 a.m.”

At once she sat up straight, grabbed her blackberry from the side table and checked the time. “We are late for school.” She yanked through her silky hair in frustration.

I pulled her back down, to sleep in my arms and cuddled closer to her. “How can we be late for school if there isn’t any school?”

“What do you mean?”

“There is a public holiday.”

“Really? I didn’t know there was a public holiday today.”

“Yeah it is Erika and Tyler are dating next day.” I smirked.

“And I’m guessing the holiday only applies for us.”

“Pretty much.”

She buried her face in my chest and moaned “WhatAmIGoingToDoWithYou?”

I gently pulled her face up to mine and said “Nothing much my luv, just stay with me forever.”

“Forever? You make it sound all vampiry.” She smiled.

“Vampiry? Cute word you’ve invented there. Anyways why don’t you freshen up and I’ll meet you down stairs with some breakfast. Bet you are hungry.”

“I’m not.” She replied. But just then her stomach growled. “Maybe a little.” She said timidly.

I kissed her forehead before getting off the bed and went downstairs.

Erika’s POV

When I first saw you “I knew you were trouble”, yet “when I saw you I knew that I finally found, I finally found you”. My heart started beating at “super bass”. When you shifted to my house you were always shirtless like “don’t you wish your boyfriend was hot like me?” “you were sexy and I knew it”. Every day you would irritate me saying “I know you want me, you know I want ya.” But I couldn’t imagine myself “without you”. The day you proposed to me I knew you were “mine” and “belong with me”. “we found love.” I didn’t think I’d fall in love with “someone like you”. But “I love you like a love song baby.”

Okay you’ve got to stop thinking about Tyler while brushing your teeth or else they are going to fall of. I quickly washed my face and went back to my bedroom. On my bed I saw a magazine, I picked it up and saw a girl and boy about my age leaving a restaurant. The girl wore a black dress with red heels and the guy wore a white shirt with a black tie and black pants. The guy had his hand around the waist of the girl. The background picture of the restaurant looked strangely familiar.

“Poor people, the media can’t give them a bit of privacy. However more gossip for me.” I scanned the picture more, the girl looked just like me, funny… oh wait it is me with Tyler. Shit!

The headline below the picture said “New model rising fast.” My mouth fell open.

I quickly flipped to the page where there was “more” information on us.

On that page there was Tyler’s shirtless picture mashed up with one of mine from the modeling shoot. I think they cut of Ian from the picture. HEY!

The article said “New young model Erika Dawson, who recently did with a photo shoot  with Ian Somerhalder was spotted yesterday at Aquarelle with the youngest heart throb Tyler Anderson. This new model seems to be rising really fast. Reports say that Tyler Anderson had proposed her at the school canteen by singing a romantic song for her.” Damon it.

I quickly grabbed the shirt which was on the bed and put it on, I think it was Tyler’s. I took the magazine and ran down stairs. I saw Tyler in the kitchen with just his sponge bob boxers. It was funny.

I ran towards the kitchen. “Duuuude, do you know what this is.” I held out the magazine. He came out of the kitchen and stood in front of me.

“It’s a magazine my love.” He said sweetly.

“I know it it’s a magazine. See who’s picture is on it.”

He scanned the magazine and said “Oh it’s a picture of you and me. Don’t we look hot together?”

“Did you miss the part when you said it is a picture of me- and- you- on-the-magazine-which-the –whole-world-reads.” I said slowly like I was explaining to a little kid.

“I know.” He said calmly.

“Why aren’t you panicking?” I asked panicked.

“Why are you panicking?”

“Well it seems that you are not panicking, and someone has got to panic. It is a picture of you and me which could ruin your popularity as you are famous cause you are single and could date every other girl. It is prohibited.”

He just laughed. He carried me and set me gently on the kitchen stool and stuffed some strawberries into my mouth. “It is not prohibitatoe.”

“Prohibit..Whah!?!” I asked with my stuffed mouth.

“Pro-hi-bit-ta-toe.”

“Prohehatatoe.” Was all that came out from my stuffed mouth.

“Didn’t you want everyone to know that I was dating you?”

“Yeah but that was just about school not the whole world.”

“”If the school might as well the world  and I don’t care if my popularity falls as long as I have you.” He said as he cupped my face, looking deep into my eyes. He moved away and said “And also it will the guys all around the world away from you.” He smirked.

I kicked him lightly on his leg. Just then the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it.” I jumped off the stool, popped a strawberry into my mouth and walked to the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw…

JAMES.

I KNOW TOO MUCH SUSPENCE "JAMES". I LUV KEEPIN SUSPENCE IT MAKES THE STORY MORE INTERESTING HOWEVER PLEASE VOTE,FAN N COMMENT OR ELSE...

I'LL COMPEL YOU *DUNDUNDUN*