4. Home

POV:Jake

6:00am

The night shift had ended. Not much else had happened after our pizza. I mostly chatted with Bonnie and Chica, getting to know them properly. I learned she enjoyed playing the guitar(duh)and was much better at the arcade than Chica. Of course she did this with the occasional flirt and innuendo. I also learned that Chica was dedicated to collecting the large amount of merchandise her parent company created. Freddi however, remained silent and barely interacted with me. Though she seemed happy that her friends were having fun.

As soon as it turned 6 o'clock in the morning, a loud bell rang. At this noise me and the girls cleaned up our trash from the food. Apparently, as soon as it turned 6 am they were meant to clean up and get ready for the morning crew by going offline.

Chica told me to have a good day with a smile, Bonnie gave me a hug goodbye, whispering yet another dirty remark, while Freddi simply told me bye. After this they all went onto the stage and turned themselves offline, probably to charge for a little bit longer to make up for the 6 hours of awake time.

With that I went back to the office and got my stuff. After that I went to the employee room to change. As I finished changing I opened the door to walk out, a woman opened the door at the same time and we nearly ran into each other. Much like the other two female employees I have seen, she was pretty well endowed, still unable to really compare to the animetronics. She was wearing an orange hoodie instead of the typical uniform however, probably because she was gonna change in here.

1011:Sorry, I should've knocked first. Been a while since anyone stayed the full night.

Jake:It's fine, I probably should've locked the door to be fair.

She walks by me, her long hair with purple streaks flowing behind her-wait a minute, haven't I seen this before?

????????:Uhhhh, Yes? Do you not remember?

No? Not really.

????????:She works here, some sort of technician. Literally the first person you talked to here.

Wait holy shit I did talk to her before.

Jake:...Hey.

She turns to me

Jake:Lily, right?

Her eyes widened and she took a step back at the sound of her name. Apparently not expecting me to remember her(I almost didn't but its not like she could know that)

Lily:Ye- yeah, Lily. And your Jake.

Jake:Yeah.

We just kind of stood there, she was not expecting this exchange at all, and I didn't really know what to say other than "I almost forgot who you were". I then realized I was probably preventing her from changing into a uniform.

Jake:Sorry I'm keeping you, I'll go.

I walked out, Lily still staring at me puzzled. I walked by several more employees, likely the day workers consisting of the cooks and cleaning crew. I had no reason to stop as something concerned me even more. I may not remember the name of every person I met, but to forget Lily's after only being a day, especially since she is my coworker with such eyecatching hair. This has never happened before, has it?

????????:No, this is definitely a new thing. You're usually a sucker for eye-catching characters.

I was going along the lines of I am amazing at remembering people's names. But that too I suppose.

While this strange occurrence bothered me at first. I continued my journey home, ultimately just pushing the thought from my mind wanting to think about anything besides work.