4.5 Fourth Wall, Shattered

Chapter Focus:Not like it was being held together by much in the first place.

????????:You can say that again.

Chapter Focus:Hey, what are you still doing here?

????????:You have marginally less control over me than you think.

Chapter Focus:Screw off! I don't have time to deal with any 5th-dimensional beings.

????????:Excuse me! I am a fourth-dimensional being thank you very much! If I were a fifth-dimensional being I would have devoured this crappy narrative prompt!

@&%#:Yeah, respect the higher beings. Don't put my existence on the line because of your mood.

Chapter Focus:Why are you here?

@&%#:Because you didn't lock the narrative prompt. Also why is your name 'Chapter Focus'?

Chapter Focus:What? Oh god damnit

@&%#:You didn't tell them?

????????:It's funny. Also this is actually chapter 4.5.

@&%#:Oh, so the beings from the other worlds are seeing this?

????????:Yes

@&%#:Neat, hello multiverse! Hope this has been captivating so far, because my entire existence is dependent on it!

????????:Not really, just the interesting parts.

@&%#:You don't know who I am, but you know my pal Jake. I'm the one who gave him the teddy bear. If his job is interesting enough I'll probably be in the sequel.

????????:Please, that's gonna take a year.

@&%#:Hopefully, not too excited to get into the drama!

A/N:Is it fixed now?

????????:It says A/N

A/N:Good enough. Oh god what has he been saying?

????????:Spoilers

@&%#:Just hyping them up for my amazing character!

A/N:That's it, you're banned.

@&%#:No wait! Let me foreshadow!

@&%# was banned

A/N:You gonna be trouble as well?

????????:You couldn't ban me if you wanted to, I'm on a plane of existence you cannot comprehend.

A/N:Just let me do this.

????????:Fine, make it quick, we're getting to the part with the golden girls.

A/N:Hey readers, author here, just wanted to make some clarifications and ask y'all a question real quick.

A/N:I currently have ideas for sequels planned based on other games which will revolve around other main characters. You might know this from an author's note that may or may not be deleted by now.

A/N:But I wanted to ask yall for some suggestions in terms of characters. Do you have any characters you would want to see in certain groups? Like how currently we have the fnia 1 gang with the addition of DeeDee, would you want to see other obscure or out of place characters? Maybe something like Mendo in Sl or fnaf ar characters making an appearance somehow? Stuff like that, I currently don't plan on taking suggestions for the plot or personality types, but I might in the future for some characters I don't know about yet.

A/N:Another thing I wanted to ask is if y'all would be opposed to some sort of side story book? Something perhaps for Fazbear entertainment worldbuilding like an animetronic catalog, or just a book for character smut. Don't worry, both will still be included in the main stories, maybe side books could be used for out of place stuff though.

A/N:Comment your answers! Or just comment in general, I want to see more opinions from people. Whether it's that guy from wattpad helping me figure out how AO3 works, the reviews from fanfic net or that one guy who didn't like my story on AO3(which I welcome as well). I just want to see more about what people think.

A/N:Also to clarify, I have no idea how long this story will go on for, I have most of the fnia 1 plot done, but there is still more that could be done after that, no real ending in sight.

A/N:And now I don't know what to talk about so I'm just gonna end it here.

????????:Hey

A/N:What

????????:When is my name gonna be uncensored?

A/N:Good question, when are you even gonna get a name for me to use?

????????:Go to hell

A/N:Already there!