8. First Date

Character POV:Jake

GL(grandLuminary) has joined the chat

GL:GUYS QUICK WHAT'S THE ANSWER?

GL:6/2(1+2) NO BS WHAT'S THE ANSWER?

Oh god damnit here we go again.

WI(waltzingIllustrator) has joined the chat

WI:1

GL:...

GL:Imma kill my self

WI:wut?

GL:I'm on the verge of insanity here

GL:GIVE ME THE CORRECT ANSWER

WI:PEMDOS

GL:M AND D ARE THE SAME YOU GO LEFT TO RIGHT WHICH EVER ONE COMES FIRST

WI:BS, i neva got taught that

WI:it was always in order

GL:M AND D SWAP

GL:SAME FOR A AND S

WI:THEN Y ISNT IT PE(MD)(AS)???

GL:IT IS YOU UNCULTURED FUCK

AB(aceBiologist) joined the chat

AB:Crow Update:He has currently collected $1.67 in change, several screws and bolts, an unknown metal object, and a wedding ring. A few signs nearby are now upside down or missing entirely which may or may not be his fault, and that one couple two floors down are in a fight over the missing ring which belonged to one of the spouse's grandma. I have no idea how to return the ring without looking like an ass, please help.

AB posted an image in the chat

(the aforementioned feathery asshole is standing next to a pile of his loot)

GL:God dammit dude, we're in the middle of something! And give back that ring, you're gonna be an ass if you don't.

WI:nah just walk past them with it on, see if they have the balls to say something.

It's too early for this tomfuckery...oh wait it's only 11 pm that's not that bad.

I was currently back at home, resting up for the day I had ahead of me, which included hours of gaming and social media, my hangout with my anomalous coworker, and my 7 hour shift tonight. I was currently on my laptop playing some minecraft and browsing the web, though I wasn't at my usual desk, I was currently laying against one of my prizes from last night. The Freddi plush worked well as a comfy sitting place as I thought. Glad I could put this to use.

AB:Since neither of you had any good answers, I will simply have to train Godfeather to return the ring. Wish me luck this endeavor could take weeks. If that fails I'll just give it to someone else and cover my tracks.

GL:You're a moron.

WI:at least he doesn't think the answer is 9

GL:YOU KNOW IM RIGHT, USE A CALCULATOR!

AB:Hey is it bad that I got 7?

WI:how

GL:HOW?

As my friends droned on, I felt compelled to drop in and explain math to them. But doing so would prompt conversation, specifically conversation about my new job, more specifically the parts where I work alongside very attractive women and potentially have sex with them. As comfortable as I am speaking with PD about this kind of thing, I much rather delay this conversation as much as possible given our dynamics and whatnot.

Speaking of women who I may potentially have sex with, I'm worried about Bonnie. Though she reassured me that her punishment for breaking the machine wouldn't be too bad I couldn't help but wonder just how cruel and unusual Mary's punishments could be. I'll try to check on her when I go to meet Lily today, make sure she's doing alright.