𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑫 𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑮𝑬// 𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑨𝑮𝑬𝑫 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟕

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟕

𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐧'𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Violeta! Get down here!" Tom Parker my uncle yelled at me.

He arranged me and Mr Presley aka Elvis Presley to get married. He said it's good for us. Aka ME. my parents left me when I was 16 I'm now 19. I believe Elvis is 22 not a big difference in age. I do really like Elvis's music and he is good looking.

Tom is Elvis' manager. "Did you get all of your stuff packed?!" "Ugh yes" tom said I need to go live with him and marry him. I have 2 months until we get married. Then he said to have kids. Omg. "I told Elvis bout you... He's really excited to meet you!" "Yay"

"This is really good for you! This is help you get away drugs and all of that stuff!" Am I nervous.? Yes yes I am. 'What if he doesn't like me! What if he changes his mind!' "There's nothing to worry bout!" I was sitting in the back of the car and Tom was driving it. All I wanted to do was sleep.

"Hey Lolita, hey
Hey Lolita, hey
I know what the boys want, I'm not gonna play
Hey Lolita, hey
Hey Lolita, hey
Whistle all you want but I'm not gonna say"

Memphis Tennessee.

We pulled up to a house it was huge. "M'dear we are here!" "Oh Lord" I walked out of the car. I walked into the house. "Hello you must be lioleta!" "Yes" "come and follow me" she must be my stylist.

She gave me a blue dress to wear. "Mr Presley will like it go on!" She was nice. I put the blues dress on

 I put the blues dress on

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

She curled my dark long brown hair. My hair was dark enough it almost looked black. She put on my make up and stuff. The make up made my green eyes pop. "Violeta Elvis is ready" I was a nervous wreck. "Oh ok" I walked down the stairs into the living room. "Elvis here is violeta" Elvis got up and kissed my hand. My face turned red. "Well hello violeta" "hello Mr Presley" "oh please call me Elvis Mr Presley is ma Daddy" I giggled "ok Elvis"