𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑫 𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑮𝑬// 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟕

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟖"Ok are y'all ready

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟖
"Ok are y'all ready...?"
"Mhm.." "It's a..."
~🎀~

𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The nurse came in.. "Ok y'all ready?!..." "Mhm.." "It a girl!.." I looked over at elvis.. He had a smile on his face.. "Oh my lord!" "Congratulations guys! Here's the ultrasound pictures.."

We walked out of the hospital.. Press were all over the place... "Mrs. Presley!" "Mr Presley!" We got into the car.. Of course the car ride was quiet..

"Now I'm goin to have to watch both of ma girls.." I giggled and looked over at elvis.. "Mhm" I looked back out of the window.. Lollipop started playing on the radio

"Lollipop lollipop
Oh lolli lolli lolli, lollipop, lollipop
Buh-bum, bum, bum"

I started sing along with the chordettes.. "I call him lollipop.." I rolled down the window letting the cool air hit my face and blow my hair..

I spoke up... "So for the baby girl I was thinkin Natalie-jane Presley.. But we could put Jane with the name Jane so that could be apart of the name Natalie so her middle name could be love.." I looked over at elvis.. I saw him nod his head.. "So ya like it?.." "Mhmm" "that's not a damn answer.." "Yes I like it.." "Well do we agree on that name.. Because ya are goin to be in Germany.. Whole damn time..." "Yes I like that name" "ok good." I looked down at my wedding ring..

10:30 PM

10:30 PM..

elvis went to bed at 7 pm.. That's new he usually comes to bed at 2 AM but he has to leave at 5 in the morning to catch the train on time... I put on a short pink nightgown and crawled into bed laying next to elvis...

I fixed his hair and he pulled me into a hug... "Good night baby.." He said softly.. He's supposed to be sleeping.. "Ya suppose to be sleepin soldier.." "I know.." "Close ya damn eyes and go to sleep.." "Mkay" "mkay.." I said after him..

I do not want elvis to leave.. At all..

4:45.. I felt elvis get out of bed.. I groaned.. I heard elvis chuckle.. "Do ya have to leave?.." I asked him.. "Yes honey" "ya won't be here with Natalie- " "Jane" he added.. "Natalie-jane is born.." "Ya have daddy or yaself call ma.. And I'll get here as fast as I can.. Mkay?" "Mkay" Elvis got his jacket on.. And his shoes then hat.. He crawled next to me in bed putting his hand on my belly.. "I love ya.." He kissed my lips.. "I love ya too.." He kissed me one more time.. "Aw shuck 'em tears up missy" "ugh.." "Ok I love ya.." "I love ya too"