𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑫 𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑮𝑬//𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟒

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟕𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟕
𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Violeta's POV

here I lay in the hotel room in Hawaii. "Ugh" "what?" Elvis asked me. "I'm bored" I crawled over to him. "Well what do ya wanna do?" "I don't know" "Lord have mercy" he chuckled and I giggled.

I rolled out of bed and opened the patio doors "how bout we go to the beach" "sure baby" I walked into the room and ran into the bathroom. "Honey let me in" "I was first" "ugh" he copied my voice.

I put on my swim suit and put my brown hair in a bun. "There" I walked out of the bathroom. "Thank ya" then Elvis went into the bathroom and came out with his on.

"Come on!" I pulled his arm and we walked out of the hotel and onto the beach.

I set the blankets down and sat down with my red heart shape sunglasses on with the radio on

I put on some tanning lotion on. "El can ya please get ma' back for me" "sure" I giggled at his response. He put the lotion on his hands and put them on my back. "Is it cold?" "Mhmm" I giggled.

He got up. "Come on let's go in the water' " give me a second " "ok" he walked over to the water. Elvis got in the water and gave me a look. I giggled at his little face expression... I told my self not to fall for him... Well I did. I don't know why I fell for him.. He's with all of these girls...

"The skyline falls as I try to make sense of it all
I thought I'd uncovered your secrets, but turns out there's more
You adored me before
Oh, my good looking boy"

I ran back over.. I watched his every move. "Come on lil mama it's not THAT cold" "not THAT cold" I giggled "ok ok I'm comin" he pulled my hand.

I walked into the water. "Damn it's cold" I giggled and he chuckled. "Ah!" We fell into the water. "Elvis!" "Yes baby" "ugh" I laughed and so did he.

I started to run away and Elvis got me. "Runnin away from me aren't we?" "N-no" I giggled again..