𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑫 𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑮𝑬//𝑴𝑨𝑴𝑨 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑫 𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷 𝟓

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟖~🎀~

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟖
~🎀~

Violeta's POV

Here we are at the train station.. For Elvis.. "Baby..." Elvis kissed me.. The press took so many pictures.. "W-when I get a house off base y-you mama and daddy can come.. J-just don't cry.." He pulled me into a hug..

Then he went over to Gladys and Vernon.. He kissed me one more time.. "I love ya.." "I love ya too.." I pulled Gladys into a hug. "Oh Lord what we gonna do" Gladys said... " I dunno.." I looked over at Elvis. He waved and the train started moving...

I was bored.. Really bored.. It was different because he wasn't there.. In Graceland.. "Gladys.. Are ya ok..." "Oh yes dear.. Just fine.." "O-ok"

I was worried about Gladys. Like really worried..

"Hello Presley residents" "hey baby!" "Hi Elvis" "sooo I got a house off of base and I want ya mama and daddy to come the plane is tomorrow" "oh wow ok El!"

I put the phone down. "Gladys and Vernon come Elvis is on the phone we are goin to Germany!"

 "Gladys and Vernon come Elvis is on the phone we are goin to Germany!"

~🎀~

I packed all of my stuff... The next morning we got in the car and started driving... Gladys was the most excited.. But she still wasn't feeling good... And you could tell.. "I'm so excited to boobie!" She was the happiest... And of course I was happy..

We got in Germany... And man is it cold.. "Man it's cold!" Gladys weakly smiled... But Elvis didn't pick us up.. Of course..

We pulled up to this big house.. Almost like Graceland but its not.. "Wow" is all I said.. The house was nice..

I

t has been months since I saw Elvis... And I have a surprise for him.. We got out the car.. And Gladys was the first one to get out.. "Boobie!" "Mama!" Vernon and Gladys went up first.. I just stayed back...