❦Details

Side note: This fanfic was made based off the life so it will be normal at some points in it

                  BEFORE YOU READ
       • There will be mention of suicide
       • there will be blood
       • killing
       • Depression
       • Death
       • child abuse
       • War
       • assault

       Join the fandom page Two Sides Of A Song Wiki, if you want BTS of what's going on in the story.

                    ❧Holly Rose
Holly as a child star grows up in the spotlight and now has a family to take care of plus the drama with her twin brother which could never end as they were both focused on too this things in life.
                    Ash Rose
Ash was born on July 29 2004 as the twin to Holly, they both could never be apart from each other as there bond was very strong. He grew up to be a lawyer but still be in the start light with his sister to make sure she never did anything alone.

              Heather Grayson
Heather the broadway actor who has a love for the Rose twins, mother of Prisma but no one will ever know. Ended up marrying Holly during her 3rd year at college, and raising Prisma.

               Laurel Devious
Laruel is the main protagonist in the series, being jealous of Hollys fame and glory. Even after so many times of trying to be number 1 in life she is always put second to Holly, even if they were step cousins they couldn't be near each other or one of them could end up dead.

           Prisma Rose Grayson
  Daughter of Ash Rose givens up for adoption, and getting adopted by her aunt Holly. Prisma was born when her father was 17 and her mother was 16, so her parents gave her up for adoption. She was born on April 19 2021, in California.