Chapter 3: the sad truth

As Holly walked down stairs determined to get to the talent show Ryan was talking about. "Mom" she called out looking around, she then spotted her parents with her twin brother Ash. "Darling can't you believe your brother got nominated for the state spelling B" her mother said excitedly. Holly rolled her eyes looking over at Ash "but mom!" Her dad then cut her off, "Holly why don't you congratulate your brother?" Holly stated getting pissed "but I want to tell you guys about something!" She said angered as no one was listening to her.

   Ash then looked over at holly noticing her annoyances, "mom dad you should listen to Holly you know". Ash said trying to make the situation better. Their parents then nodded, and there father spoke up, "what is it Holly?"

    Holly then sighed, "Ryan was telling me about this talent show, and I want to do it since you know I have talent and I just really want to!" Her mom then looked at her, "isn't this talent show the same day the spelling B is?" Holly nodded "it is but still!" Her dad than looked at her "Holly you can't go, Ash's spelling B is way more important as we know he will win". Holly's heart broke singing was one of the only things she wanted to do in life and now her parents broke her dream. "But singing is my dream" she said tears in her eyes.

Her father just looked up at her rolling his eyes, "I said no Holly!" Holly just looked at him sad and angry, "this isn't fair!" She says running to her room slamming her door closed.

Ash just looked at their parents annoyed, "Holly wants to sing I've heard her she is very talented". He said his face red with anger. The mother then looked at her angered son "Ash understands that Holly's career isn't solid but yours is that's why we put more effort in you". Ash just rolled his eyes and went upstairs to Holly's room

To be continued...