Chapter 2

After spending the week at Diviso I finally came back home, I had a few things to arrange there for us coming over at the end of the school year, our last one!
I arrived home at around 7:30 am paid the cab and got in, I deactivated the silent alarm and got in, by the fact that it was activated I knew that Tobias- my boyfriend, wasn't at home, he probably got up early to go to starbucks with the rest before school, we meet there every morning, so I took it as my chance to surprise him at school, I got dressed in an oversized sweatshirt that belongs to Tobias, floral tights, beige platform boots, and my pendant necklace that Tobias got me for our one year anniversary, it has a picture of the two of us inside of it, I put my hair in a high pony tail and put light makeup on- eyeliner mascara and lip gloss.

Luckily I slept on the plane so I wasn't tired, I grabbed the keys to my car, which I left here and missed dearly, grabbed my brown bag and walked through the door that led to our garage.

I got into the garage and my car was standing there looking amazing as ever

My car is a 2011 white cadillac escalade EXT, I got in and raved the engine to let it warm up a little, and then pulled out of the driveway, I drove straight to Starbucks I looked at the watch, '8am' good they already left Starbucks to school, sch...

My car is a 2011 white cadillac escalade EXT, I got in and raved the engine to let it warm up a little, and then pulled out of the driveway, I drove straight to Starbucks I looked at the watch, '8am' good they already left Starbucks to school, school starts in half an hour so I'll buy my food and go straight there, as I got there there wasn't a line which is rear, so I quickly bought my Triple Mocha Frappuccino, and got a Chocolate Chunk Muffin and a Double Chocolate Chunk Brownie and I got Tobias a Old-Fashioned Glazed Doughnut and got myself one too, because I always remind him to buy one so he would have something to eat before football practice, he always forgets and becomes hungry by the time practice hits, so I learned to remind him every morning, the second one is for my cheer prac, the muffin and brownie is just cause I am hungry, I buy it every morning, after getting my stuff I said bye to the cashier, she works there for a long time and we see her every morning, and got back to my car, and ate my food on the way to school.

We are going to Divergent high- in every large city there is at least one school for divegents so we can learn how to control our powers and learn about our history and every faction learns about what's relevant to it at the election classes, as I got to school I put the food I brought Tobias in my bag, took my Mocha and got out of the car, I saw everyone looking not expecting me to be back so soon as I was supposed to be gone for another week, my friends of course ignoring the whispers and gossip as we didn't care, but Christina caught sight of me and Tobias was with his back to me so I signed her to be silent and snuck up on Tobias, as I was close enough to him I jumped on his back and kissed his cheek "missed me?" He turned me to his front as he still held me to him and looked at me with a smile "of course I did my princess" he kissed my forehead and then my nose as I giggled and then his lips captured mine, we kissed for a while before Christina tapped our shoulders and said "can I give my best friend a hug? You can have her all to yourself later" we both laughed and Tobias put me down and I hugged her "I missed you!" she said "how was it? still as beautiful as I remember?" I smiled and said "it was amazing, I made sure everything would be set and prepared for us, you are going to LOVE your room, all of you are going to!I made sure everyone of you had a room that natches his personality" they all laughed at my excitement, and just then the bell rung, we split up to our respected classes, Lynn, Uriah, Zeke and I headed to pur first class, we had  Divergent history first, we entered the class and sat down at the back Lynn and I at one table and Zeke and Uriah at the table in front of us, we sat and talked until the teacher came in he read the names to make sure everyone were present and as he reached my name he looked up gave me a smile and said "Tris it's good to have you back, I hope everything is fine in Diviso" I smiled back and said "yes mr.Lloyed everything is ok and going as it should, thank the Lord" we are all very strong believers, our kind has profits that can see the future and get messages from god, most of the common people or humans as you call them lost faith and stopped praying but we keep doing it for a sign of 'thank you' that the lord keeps comunicating with us and giving us signs for the right paths, we don't follow a certin religion, we basicly don't have one, we just simply believe in god and his powers' I mean he did create us.

 After our small talk Mr.Lloyed finished reading names and started the class, most of it were boring things that me and my friends already knew because being royals we learn those things when we learn how to talk back, so we kept talking back and forth Mr. Lloyed didn't seem to mind considering the fact we were doing it very quietly and didn't bother the rest of the class, we talked about Diviso, our plans for after graduation and about our plans for mine and Uriah's birthday, yep you heard that right, mine and Uriah's birthday we might not be twins but  our mothers are sisters and they gave birth to us at the same time at the same day at the same hospital, so we acted like twins, and we are each others bestest friends, we do everything together since we were kids, family trips, pranks, games- he still bitches out when I beat his ass at Call Of Duty but he pays me back at Halo, jokes and most importantly birthday parties, "actually this year we thought about doing..." I paussed to give a little tension before the reveal "are you ready for it?" Uriah asked, "yes! just say it already!" Zeke screamed forgetting we were in class which made Mr. Lloyed look at him sternly "Mr. Pedrad if you scream again in my class you are going to get detention" Zeke paled "but I have practice"  he whined out "stop bitching about it he said 'will get' not 'are getting' now sit down and shut up" Lynn said and Uriah and I laughed at the look Zeke had on his face, "so are you going to tell us or what?" Lynn asked, me and me and Uriah looked at each other and nodded "ok... three" i said "two..." Uriah continued "one!" we said together and took a huge breath ready to scream it out loud "you're going to have to wait for lunch!!!" we screamed as loud as we could, and just then the bell rung and Uriah and I arn off to our next class. 

The day kept going normally, boring as usual, until we reached lunch, that is when the girl I hated the most decided to cause trouble, she has some weird crush on Tobias but she is very blunt on it, doesn't matter how many times I tell her to fuck off and Tobias deflects her and that pisses me off to no end, you are probably wondering who that girl is, well, that is the one and only, Nita.