Chapter 1: The Desire Grand Prix!

No matter how many times Ace has been teleported, this was the one riddle he couldn't solve. How were they able to bring the contestants to the floating top of the Desire Temple? it doesn't matter. All that matters is that he was here now. As he regained sight from the blinding flash of light, he could hear the announcer introducing him.

           "...Otherwise known as Ukiyo Ace." was all he could hear. He gave a simple smirk and wave to the large cameras that circled him. It was the first time this has ever happened. Being greeted by a cheering audience. It was new, but he liked it.

          "Next up is the number one influencer celebrity, Kamen Rider Naago; Kurama Neon!" Ace had just turned around to see Neon introduced through a card-like wall blocking her, depicting her armor and helmet, her yellow sweater poking out of the sleeves of her DPG jacket. Her bright smile had already made the crowd scream louder through the speakers. She jumped and waved as the next flash appeared, very excited to be back.

            The announcer started to speak again: "Meet the genius quiz king with his top-rank IQ, Kamen Rider Nadge-Sparrow; Isuzu Daichi!" A lean man with pale skin had appeared behind them. As the crowd roared, he pushed his square glasses up on his nose more, his brown hair pulled into a ponytail low on his head. "Heh? A new member?" Neon asked with a smile, only to be returned with a blank stare.

            "Returning for his second game, the fun-loving Kamen Rider Punkjack; Win Hareruya!" As Win stepped forward, he gave a light smile with a cheesy salute to the viewers, his orange strands of his dyed hair contrasting the black it was against. He glanced at Neon before settling his eyes on Ace.

           "Didn't expect to see you so soon again, Punkjack." Ace said.

           "Yeah, well they couldn't keep a fan favorite out too long," he laughed. "Gotta keep the people entertained." Punkjack finished before they heard the announcer again.

           "Boasting with her number one athleticism; the apex of speed among woman's athletes: Kamen Rider Lopo; Ganaha Sae!" When the wall was dropped, a toned woman with short hair had been revealed, her dark eyes scanning the other contestants.

          "Been a while, Ace" Sae said with a hint of annoyance. "But I guess your Ace the Star of Stars now, am I right?"

          "You two know each other?" Neon asked as she pointed to the both of them, ignoring the announcer overhead.

          "We were finalists in a previous DPG." Ace clarified. "And seeing who else is here, were going to have some tough competition."

          "I concur. But the victory will be mine this time!" Daichi stated.

          Ace smirked as he took a step forward. "Don't get your hopes up. I'll still be winning this game."

          Feeling the tension between the two of them, Neon stepped forward to lighten the mood. "Well, it's nice to meet you all."

          "Likewise," Daichi replied.

          "Nice to meet you, too" Sae said as she crossed her arms.