(Ch.6) To Beast City, Pregnant

Its been already hour sience i woke up. I was hungry and sore. Next to me lie Curtis, he sleeping. I heal my hips with my magic and stood up. I full of sweat and smell of sex.

I got up and went to wash in the river when I came back curtis was already awake and was preparing breakfast for me. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind.

He grabbed my hand and turned to face me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. He ask about my wellbeing and if it hurt me somewhere.

I had already healed my magic so I told him everything was fine. We ate breakfast and cuddled up together.

(Time skip)

After few days I told Curtis that we should move to the Beast City because when winter come it would be bad idea to stay in cave. He agreed and we decided to leave next day. Until evening i decided rest sience i felt weird and i can't control mam magic in 100 %. Curtis in meantime hunt few rabbits and prepared smoked meat for me for our journey.

Before bed we swam together in the river and make out a little but we didn't go all the way.

(Time skip)

Curtis is in his half-snake form as he move with his tail through the woods with me on his arm.

I hug him to keep from falling even when I know he wouldn't let it.  I snuggled into his neck and inhaled his scent as if I remembered him.

(Time skip because I don't know what to write about here)

It's already evening and we stopped in a cave an hour ago to rest and spend the night here.  curtis found me some fruit which i ate with jerky.

I was with my head in the clouds of thoughts and curtis looked at me, not knowing whether to interrupt me.  after a while he came over and hugged me.

"What's wrong?" He ask hesitating a little.

"Something's wrong with my magic..., I can't control it perfectly, it's like it's going somewhere other than through my body, I'm not sure what's going on..." I answered him after few second with furrowed brow.

Even if I didn't know what was going on, I'm not going to leave it like that, it's my protection in this world, not to mention my mates.

And then it struck me that i can scan my body with magic but I never needed it so i didn't thought about this. I told Curtis about it and started meditating.

Then i look through basically every cell in my body to find something wrong. when i reached my lower abdomen my eyes widened and i put my trembling hand on my lower abdomen and wore smile on my face.

Curtis didn't know what was going on so he quickly started asking.

"Baby.." I murmured under my nose but he could hear it . His eyes widened and he placed his hand on mine.  He then looked at me with questioning look. As I nodded he hugged me tight. I stared crying with joy and i could tell Curtis was happy too. After few minutes we calm down.

Curtis gloomed as if he remember something. I asked what's wrong, he then told me about inherited memories in snake beastman. And that if snake beastman don't get kick out the house many of them will think that they their fathers and they mother mate. Not all of course but still there is a lot of chances that they will later attack they mother.

I then became sad but after while I thought about putting these memories into a kind of folder in their head if my children will be born male. Sience famales don't have inherited memories we didn't have to worry about them.

I told Curtis that I can block inherited memories until they have 1year old so when they have enough their own memories they can open and look into these inherited. Curtis thought for while and after while agree that when they have their own they won't thought about inherited as their own.

And again we became happy about my pregnancy. But more eager to get to Beast city for shelter 'couse  I can't use my powers and if I use them too mach it can hurt our baby or babies it's still to soon to tell.

We fall asleep hugging each other with smiles at our faces thinking about our baby which will come to world in few months.