(Ch. 5)🥭 Put it in already..

It was already few days since first meeting Curtis. By the time we get to know each other, we hunt, bath, eat, laught together. At first he had that cold look at his face but soon he opened up to me.

Ah I like him more and more, so today I'm planning to mate with him..
But there is question. How? It took me about hour to find my answer and I was getting quite horny at my thoughts.

As I went back do doing my dinner I sent Curtis to hunt sience he doesn't eat much with me. After he left I took out my underwear I slept on the Earth and after a quick wash i used lavender perfume on my thighs, armpits and neck.

Then I went back to cave and spread a large blanket on the ground and some  pillows. Then I set down and waited.

Curtis come back in his orc form. I could see lust in his eyes. I walked over to him and took his hand and dragged him to the blanket.

"Curtis.. I want to mate with you ok?" I looked into his eyes which were full of lust and hesitation. "I'm sure your mark will be near my heart" At this he snapped and he kissed me trying to stick his tongue inside my mouth.

  He opened my mouth and we fought for dominance until I gasped for air.  His cool hands crawled over my body like tentacles. 

When he pulled away from my mouth he carefully untied the lingerie strings as he looked at my naked body.  As he was naked from the beginning, I can see his hard members.

My eyes widened, cause like isn't it too big? Can it fit in my vagina? I stared at them for a moment thinking as it went deep into me that I got more aroused.

When i looked at curtis he looks at me and smirk.He grabbed my knees as he spread them apart. He moved next to me and started playing with the mountains on my chest, he took my left breast with one hand and started sucking on my nipple, and with the other he went to my flower between my legs.

First he started to lightly massage my flower, then he put one cold long finger into my pussy and started fingering me.

As I started to moan, he put in more fingers. I was a little nervous with my first time that I couldn't relax.

Then I heard "Close your eyes" and before I could react I felt cold lips on my own and unconsciously closed my eyes. After i relaxed he stand pinching sucking and nibbling my nipples. As I let loudly moan I cummed at his hand.

I was panting as he set between my legs. He give me while to calm down then we look each other in the eyes.
He rubbed one of his two members against mine flower soaked in my  juices then looked at me for permission.

Before I nod I whispered "Just one at first ok? Couse it will hurt"
Though i can see he was holding himself back back I can't let him just thrust them deep in me and fuck me.

I reached his member with one hand and started to massage him then led him to my flower rubbing against my entrance. He rub against me for while then started gently pushing it into my hole.

Even with just half i felt so full that i gasp for air. He too seems uncomfortable. He looked at me with his warm eyes "I will be gentle so relax Allison" then kiss me gently nibbing my lip.

Then he start thrust again, he's second member was rubbing my clitoris. After while I started fell pleasure. He start thrust in me faster and harder as I get caught up in the pleasure. I kept moaning and screaming his name as he fuck me.

I was close. Just little more and I'll cum, I could fell he too was close.
"Mm.. ah.. Curtis..! Let's cum together okey?" I asked him still moaning.

"Sure" he answered me and flicked his tongue.

Suddenly I fell something shot deep into my womb and I cum so hard that left me breathless.

Curtis's second dick shot at my stomach and breasts. I tap it with my finger and took it to my mouth. Of course my actions fell into eyes of my horny snake.

"Ha.. seems like its not enough for you.." he said smirking.

And I shamlesssy admited it. "Mmm.. I want more.." I looked wronged.
He thought I would be embarrassed but here I am.

Then again we start kissing and groaming each other body. He knead my breasts sucking a little leaving marks at them as if marking he's territory.

"Curtis.. put them in already" I whined at him as he didn't do what I want.

He took his time ceressing my body then suddenly thrust both of them into me. I felt so full that it hurt so much as I shed a tear.

Curtis kissed my eyes, forehead, cheeks , and lips. He was smoothing me as he start slowly pushing in my flower.

After I get used to his size and started feel pleasure he thrust harder and faster as if dog in heat.

As I felt pleasure rise I hug on his neck and we kiss deeply as we came together.

I was already tired and falling asleep. I could still fell as he kiss my left breast and was talking something but already couldn't hear as i fall into dreamland.

_______________________________________

I MUST know what you think about it!
I know its not the best bit I don't think its bad. After all its my first with is not in my head so I REALLY want know your opinions. And thank you for reading (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧