Chapter 1

Long ago there was a powerful goddess, a battle was great killing the demons that came here her way. She would slay at them as she saw them her eyes narrowing at them. She wouldn't leave a mark on her body, healing itself as she did. She would go to her temple as she finish her day. Listening to the prays left for her. She would look down at what would now be Glastonbury in somerset. If she could sit and sip tea she would. She had a following across the UK. They would worship her in secret to avoid being killed.

An owl came to her swooping down at her. He had a message for her. It was a message from her lover another god. She smiled as she read it. The owl watched her as she did. The message was an update from the god. the way he smiled at her in her head. Well, you can picture the little touches to each other.

His letter read.

My love, I'm on my way. I can't wait to see you I know it's been only two days but I need to see you. I'm bringing some food so we can eat together. And lots of smellies. I think this should be it we should start a family.

Her mind spun as she ignored all the calls answering prays. The owl watched as she did a dramatic clap on a seat. If an owl could roll its eyes it would have.

"He is coming. Two days is a long time. To have a family Mr owl. The thought of this is so intense" she said as she picked up her long dress to get a pen and paper.

Oh my love, a family I can't wait this would be exciting. Our child would be well known across the Western country, all the way to London and maybe even Gloso. Our child could be an influential god or goddess throughout the country. I can't wait to teach them to fight.

As she sent the message the urgent prayers stopped. She shrugged her shoulders as it happened. Mr Owl went off to find her beloved and he saw him on the somerset ground as a mortal, not far from Devon. He swooped down and dropped the letter. He missed and fell off his horse. The owl did it on purpose.

He read the letter as he did. It was wonderful to see her handwritten he carried on riding. He couldn't wait to see her even more.

The days rolled on and she knew he would appear as the owl tiredly keep going back quicker.

In and out, Mr owl thought I don't think they will let me be still. And now I have to go again.

On he arrived at the temple the servants hid their faces. Past the pools ready for a swim when she wanted. He smiled at the cook as he handed her the food to cook. The cook smiled as she received it. As she went to her bedroom she saw him. She ran into his arms and kiss him.

"I can't wait to start a family with you" her eyes look into his. She went in and kissed him.

"Let me rest first" he chuckled as he held her waist." He kissed her again.

There was a peck again in prayers to be answered. She put it on hold and carried on. She snuggled up to each other.

"I will have to get them I only have answered a few. You know how it works" she giggled as he wrapped her in his cape.

"I know I have to do mine as well" he squeezed her, tilting his head to kiss the side of her forehead "It needs to be done."

"Oh Oliver it so does" she smiled, she removed her jewellery so it won't get damaged.

The two spent the night together and had food and drinks. They sat and watched what would be the united kingdom. Watching high above. Plotting their god-like work. And how they would do Bristol. And what hopes they had for Scotland. They pondered what they would love to see being done. They saw the other local gods doing their own thing. Seeing them move around and looked at the great powerful one. It was great. She spoke about the future of their child's future and when they would do it.