Chapter 13

Maddie-Rose looks across the vast valley as she saw him. It filled her with rage as she looked at him from afar. This was the man that had taken Oliver away from her and yet also taken her away from her grown boy and family. But now she had the three of them beside her, knowing. That this was all wrong. She couldn't believe that. Oliver's brother wanted her and yet cast this huge issue with everyone. Why couldn't he let her alone and be with them?

"I cannot believe you've done this," Maddie-Rose yelled across. "I hate you, you know that. Will never forgive you."

"You should have chosen me Maddie-Rose. You should have chosen me instead of my idiot brother," Judas screamed at her with a fire burning inside.

"Well, did you kill him?" She yelled across. She felt unarmed. Touch her as she said this. She didn't need to know who it was because they were all there.

"I grew up without a dad that I could have had," Chris yelled. His tears pricked his eyes as he yelled it.

"Yes, well, if your mum marries me now. Then I could be your dad," he laughed. "Well, stepdad in a way,"

"It's not what they do in the modern day here," Daisy-Skye chipped in. "I and Heather would never let you have her anyway."

"But too you will. If I make you to agree to it," Judas With a massive grin on his face with a slight sneer.

Miss Adams, Frankie, Katie and Milly we're all trying to work out how to support them from down below. They needed to make sure that the four of them would be over the top to try and find Oliver. It was their duty to help. Them. And. Miss Adams, now knowing who they all were, was thrilled that. Something long ago she believed in was now true. There were gods out there that was listening to her, but they come across like they tease you and wind you up when you're trying to go to work. It was as if. A whole new world had opened, the four of them eyes.

"You know, we have to help them," Miss Adams said to them, the four of them running off.

"And yet. This is awesome to bunk off school like this," Katie grins. And she heard her. cousin say.

"Yes, well there is that, but I think Mr Woods would agree this is important," Miss Adams said.

They all tried to get across to the place. Where? Miss Adams did the worship in the Hut. And yet. It was said stats Mr Woods was having a scheme with her. As he made sure that everyone in the school knew as well. Now Miss Adams had that one new guy. In her group, that was just more of her manager. It made her chuckle if she thought about it for too long. Imagine doing worship and then your manager comes in and believes in you.

As they look to cross the place. With the hills all around, it was as a neutral ground for them. The whole. Of the world. Was us. There and wasn't there. There were people on the sidelines watching what was going to happen. Everyone, of course, wanted to see a massive bite. A massive battle or something. Maddie-Rose looked around, but she knew. In her heart. She knew. Who was more important to her? No one had to say anything within her family, but they all knew. It was as if you had. You didn't need to say anything to each other. Coz she would feel it within each others company.

"I love you, mum," Chris said to her. As he grabbed her hands.

"And so do I," Daisy-Sky said. To her as she also held her hand. She reached out to her mums hand as well.

"What are you talking about?" The uncle said as he yelled across the. Massive amount of space between them.

"Some think you don't understand," Maddie-rose to him.

It seems like he did not know what was going on. It was like. The whole world was seen through a different lens. The uncle. Couldn't comprehend the meaning through the philtres of it all. There was a goal inside that had to be fulfilled. But this wasn't. What he wanted. It was as if there were these philtres as a barrier to him. He shrugged it off. The room full of gods and goddesses. Watched as people spoke to each other.