Chapter 14

How would she feel if you saw your partner? The man you loved. For years and years. And all of a sudden he standing in front of you. The son that you have known for several months is now looking at him. You see the similarities in front of you. That's how Maddie-Rose felt. She watched the two men just look at each other. It was us. Chris would have wanted to say so much. And yet the opposite was seen across. Oliver's face. It was as if Oliver. Could not see anything of the resemblance that they both had.

"Oliver," Maddie-Rose set as she looks at him. "Oliver's me."

The face of and happiness with him. Then disappeared as it melted away from his face. And the other version you. Started slowly coming to her. Not physically, but in his eyes started to notice things. He looked at her. And then? He looks to his side to see. Heather UN Daisy-Sky next to each other. His eyes widened as he looked at them.

"Maddie, is that you?" Oliver said.

"Yes, it is," She answered as she went up to him.

Now when you see your dad for the first time, the. And your mum together. You really don't want to see one of them naked. Chris had to keep his eyes above Oliver's chest. To see the whole thing. As he turned to Daisy-Sky. He just saw her holding back. And it was as if Heather knew exactly what she was thinking as she swatted her.

"Oliver, there's something I need to tell you," Maddie Rose said to him.

"What is it?" He asked. As he brushed her hair out of her face.

"You just walked past Chris and glared at him," Maddie-Rose as she looked at him with a bit of a look.

Oliver went and turned around. Looking up and down at the young man. Then he looked back at Maddie-Rose. Like he was so confused by her suggestion of some weird act. She nodded at him. He turned back to look at it. Chris. Then back to her. And this continued to be it. As the penny slowly dropped on. Him. He then ended up pointing. At Chris. Who is now looking at? Daisy-Sky again, trying not to look anywhere near. Who starts the bottom half? It was like. He did not. Know what to do? Heather took off a scarf and threw it at Oliver.

"Just put this on and we can all be fine," She said. Oliver then relies for a moment in time. Why he was thrown a scarf, then ended up covering himself.

"So what has happened?" He asked as he looked around.

"What happened is your brother wanted me to be with him," Maddie-Rose said to him. "And I kept saying no. "

"How long have I been away?" Oliver asked. As his head kept looking around the place. He's always and didn't look at. Heather and Daisy-Sky.

"You have been away longer than I have and we both disappeared one night when Mum went to the temple. Our temple. Maddie, Rose explained to him.

"Why is Chris, not a baby?" He looked over at Chris. "He looks grown up, I don't understand what has happened."

"It has been centuries since you two have gone and now. Chris is grown up and you two need to be parents for once," Heather blurted out.

"I thought you missed him though Mum," Daisy-Sky as she winked at Oliver.

Chris walked off slowly as the four of them carried on chatting to each other. He had them both now in his life and. He's he got to know one of his parents a little well. For the last few months, and now it had begun again. The motions coming back. To see what it was about. He looks around as if it's happened. He had a dad. He was there. In his grandmother's scarf. His mind whirling too, thought up, now being five of them. He started to answer prayers quietly as he sat on a rock on the hill. It was like he was. Far away.