How you met

Sexual Offender Man

(This will be in first person pov)

It was like any other ordinary day, cold and windy. Being the daughter of a boss of a big company came with big responsibilities.

Having to always look good, be good and act good.

Not in my personality. I was a rather 'keep it to myself and stay inside' kind of person. Like an introvert but worse. Reading was my life, besides going to college and doing the occasional job for my dad.

Of course he didn't pay much attention to me but since the camera wanted more of me in magazines he's been actually speaking to me on a daily basis now.

I was simply relaxing in bed, reading a book with a cup of hot (f/d) when I hear that familiar annoying voice of my dad yell from downstairs......

"Ooooi Y/N, go to the grocery shop and buy some chips and a coupla beers yeh?"

What a slob

Rolling my eyes, I got out of the comfort off my warm bed and threw on some comfortable clothing. I made my way downstairs towards him and took the money he had in his waving hand over the couch.

Making my way to the car I was about to leave when his vexatious voice piped up again..

"Ooooi where do you think you going looking like that? You better get dressed in formal wear and then head out. The girls are comming to pick you up for celebration in couple hours so hurry up."

What fucking girls??

What fucking club???!

Uuugghhhhh!!

Stomping back upstairs towards to my room I slammed the door open and went towards my closet again.

Putting on a (f/c) turtle neck, long sleeved top. Adding a (f/c) jean and I a long (f/c) coat, with some (f/c) (heals/ high boots/flats) to complete the look.

I put on a beany since it was a bit cold outside amd to hide my mess of hair, before finally making my way downstairs again.

Looking at my dad for approval I quickly turned my hear to the window thinking I saw a flash of white outside.

Must have been my imagination...

My dad nodded and I made my way to the car again.

"NO you walk. Paparazzi need take photos for magazine"

This fucking uncultured swine

Saying nothing and keeping to myself I made my way outside. Not even after a minute of leaving my front doors the paparazzi came flying in and taking photos.

Being able to do nothing but smile I had to go with it and pose multiple time. Finally making it to the grocery store I grabbed a basket and made my way down the aisles geabbing a pack of chips and coupla beers before going to pay.

Walking home hasty as to avoid any more photos I open the front door and dropped off his things on the kitchen table and made my way back to my room.

Fuck this I'm not going out there's no fucking way he's forcing me into shit like this. Going out with a bunch of girl I dont even fucking know.....

I quickly undressed throwing the clothes on the floor and dressed into some comfy clothes and a nice hot jacket.

Grabbing my helmet that rested on my desk I stomped downstairs and made my way over to the garage. Opening the door that led to the garage I looked at my bike.