Chapter 2

(A/n as a start Lightfall was disappointing but fun loved every second especially strand hope you all enjoyed it as i did)

Through the vacuum of space a few ships rushed through following The Ghost 'So, this is our life now?' Ezra thought to himself as The Ghost rocked back and forth trying to avoid the blaster fire from the squad of Tie's behind them and Star Destroyer behind them "I don't have a shot!" Kanan yelled as he sat in the gunner's chair on top of the ship. Everyone else was in the cock-pit looking at the hunter all but Hera "I'm not going back out there, I don't even have my solar subclass active!" The hunter yelled waiting for Hera to make the jump to hyperspace "Chopper, do you have the coordinates?" Hera asked as Chopper was plugged into the Ghost systems. He span his top to face her and buzzed. "What did he say?" Zeb asked with a raised brow "He said, "hello, hyperspace." Hera quoted with a smile.

As The Ghost sped up the crew looked to her "That's not what he said." Zeb said angrily as he frowned at Chopper and The Ghost entered hyperspace. Everyone sighed in relief as the door opened and Kanan walked in "Told you we'd get away." he said as he smiled Sam popped out over Ezra's shoulder "we should of stayed on Lothal, Ezzy." Sam said looking over the hunter's leg which was damaged not noticeably but enough to make him wince when she healed him "You did Kanan, With the shipment, You said we'd get away with the shipment." Sabine said pointing at Kanan while emphasizing the 'YOU' she looked to Ezra who was squirming from the pain "you sure you don't want something for the pain?" She continued the hunter waved his hand "pain is normal i'll be f-fine." He stuttered the last word feeling his leg fixed as Sam disappeared he heard Hera speak "Kanan, we're low on everything." Hera said as she sighed turning to face him "Explosives." Sabine complained, she needed her explosives "food, I'll be damned if I starve for a month again." Ezra said putting a hand over his stomach "Fuel. We need to make some money, or we might as well put the Ghost in storage." Hera said turning to face him "There's always Vizago's job" Kanan suggested Everyone looked up at him "So, we're arms dealers again?" Zeb asked frowning looking at the Jedi "Mmm, more like arms redistributors" Kanan mumbled trying to lighted the situation "oh, yeah. And were not rebels, more like... terrorists" Ezra said copying Kanan's voice "Come on. We don't even know what kind of weapons we're talking about here" Zeb argued as Ezra scoffed "come on furball, it's not that bad. Besides, if it free's time for that thing Kanan said he'd do. You know, that certain type of training. Then I'm in." he said ignoring the angry glance from Zeb, Sam popped out once again "No Ezzy I forbid it, remember what happened last time." She said Ezra groaned "the drifter job was a one time thing Little light, and besides it can't be as bad as Neptune was." the hunter said the ghost rolled it's optical lens "whatever I still get my cycle annual veto." His ghost said before disappearing back to her pocket dimension Kanan ignored the two and looked at Hera "You game?" He said "Say I am. What then?" She replied crossing her arms "I already know the mission. Let's head to the spaceport." Kanan ordered as Hera plotted the course "how long to get there?" Ezra asked his arc subclass added to his ability to not stay still, Hera looked as Kanan and Zeb left "err... should be a half hour" she answered.

Hera left the cockpit leaving Ezra and Sabine "great wish I had Radiant we'd get there in less then a second." he said standing up and heading out of the cock-pit "you know." he heard Sabine say from behind him "a half hour would be enough time for me to start..." she started "no way I had to look through so many shaders to get the perfect shade of grey and red and this perfect shade of black." Ezra said pointing at his armor before she could finish knowing full well what she wanted, she already asked him five times "but I could..." she continued before she was interrupted "ep, ep, ep, no." Ezra answered again "oh, come on!" She yelled annoyed. Ezra sighed and turned to face her and saw she was pointing at the cargo hold "that is a nice speeder with a boring grey and red paint and that armor is just boring I mean black really." She finished as Ezra's armor changed to the orange luxe set and walking to the Mandalorian "Sorry darling." Ezra said placing a hand on her shoulder "you seem like a very smart woman, so I'm sure you can understand what we are about to tell you." Ezra cleared his throat and Sam popped back out "you are not going to paint our sparrow nor our armour." The two said in unison very clearly before turning around, going into the shared room and closing the door behind them.