Part 4

ELCZAR POVS

RANCHO CASTILLO CLUBHOUSE

Today is Rancho Castillo Anniversary. Most of the pioneer members are here.

The Rancho Castillo Club is a private establishment designed exclusively for successful men worldwide and is located in Baguio. The majority of its members are bachelors. The membership qualifications are not easy to meet, as they undergo a thorough background check. This exclusive club provides each member with a sense of royalty, making them feel like a king in their own world.

Members are permitted to bring female companions as guests, but they are not granted full membership privileges. In the event of any trouble, the Rancho Castillo boys are always ready to come to the aid of their fellow members.

Halos isang buwan na din ako kinukulit ni Mima about kay Carrel. And kahit na nandito ako sa Rancho Castillo, I'm pretty sure that if she wants to get in, she has her way even though it's forbidden to get in without permission from club members.

I got in the clubhouse and saw a girl standing in the middle of nowhere.

Elczar: Hi, you are?

Kata: Katarina Esmeralda.

Elczar: Beautiful name. Elczar Salazar. Will you be my date tonight?

When she was about to shake my hand, I kissed the back of it and asked her to be my date tonight. Then someone slapped my hand that led me to drop holding Katarina's hand.

"Back off, Elczar!",

Oh, it's one of the twinny. I cannot guess if it's Raya or Aaya.

Elczar: Why? She is so pretty tonight. And ayoko na maunahan pa ako ng iba. Alam mo naman may ala - Sharingan (watch naruto Hahaha) ang mga kapwa ko karanchos dito.

I said to her while smiling.

"Pwes may nauna ng makaSharingan kay Kata. Oh Kata, yeah this is Elczar, I bet you know him but she dont know you kasi sobrang dalang nya dito. And ang balikbayan box na si Ziki!", still one of the twinny that I'm not sure who she is.

Then Ziki beside me waved to Kata as a gesture to say Hello.

Elczar: Who is the lucky guy?

I asked the twinny.

"Lee Angelo". She responded with a smirk on face and hand gestures.

Katarina: Ahm. Secretary po ako ni Sir L.A. Welcome back po sa Rancho Castillo, Sir Ziki, Sir Elczar.

She said while smiling at us.

She is truly a beauty. But, nah! Unfortunately, someone already has her.

"Lets go Kata. Bago ka pa bolahin at mabola ni Elczar."

And the one twinny pulled her over the table far from us.

Ziki: That's new. You got captivated by Ms. Kata?

Ziki teased me.

Elczar: Nah. I know her. And I know that she is off-limits. Hahaha. How is your first night here in the Philippines? Did you find her?

Ziki: Everything is new to me. Except for the traffic jam. Hahaha. Nah. I haven't found any new leads yet besides she is in the Philippines.

Elczar: I hear. Well, it's fine. If it's true love. Fate will lead the way!

Ziki: You sound like your grandma, Mima. Hahaha

Elczar: Speaking of, Mima wants me to pursue the Tomboy of Alarcon.