Rancho Castillo Book 3: Elczar Salazar

Old Mrs. Salazar, the grandmother of the Salazar family, placed two printed photographs on my table. I glanced at them before returning my attention to the computer screen, where I was reviewing the proposed project from Tan Enterprises.

Elczar: What is it, Mima?

Mima: My soon-to-be granddaughter-in-law.

Upon hearing this, I slightly raised my right eyebrow and looked at Mima, but then quickly returned my eyes to the computer screen.

Elczar: Don't bother about my love life. I've told you this many times. I'm still young and not in a rush. If you have plenty of time, go with Marlon and Sam. They will surely be interested in it.

Mima smirked, and I knew it even without looking at her.

Mima: Hahaha. You said that three years ago, and what? Look at you, you still don't have a girlfriend or even a girl friend. People around us are talking about your gender preferences. Worst of all, they think you're gay and that's why you don't want any girls to be near you.

I sighed, realizing that I couldn't win over my grandmother's mischievousness.

Elczar: Hahaha. This tomboy? Are you serious?!

Mima: She's not. She just needs to act like a strong man to build an empire for her family.

Elczar: Hahaha. How are you sure? When did you become close to the Garcia family to know that?! We're their number one enemy in any business field. Are you out of your mind, Mima?!

I couldn't believe it. The girl my grandmother wished for me to be with was the famous tomboy, none other than Carrel Garcia. It was the talk of the town that she liked girls, which means she was indeed a tomboy.

Would Elczar be the great love of Carrel?

Babbmai: Pasintabi po sa aking grammar  😊😊