PAIN

3rd pov unless I say otherwise

Mondays. He hates them, mostly because of school and seeing those freaks. School was useless in his eyes, weather it was the teachers that did absolutely or the bullies, he didn't know and he didn't care. After he got dressed in his usual snow suit, he slipped his shoes on not bothering to eat breakfast. He was just going to throw it up later so it didn't really matter. He made his way towards the bus and mentally prepared himself for a bus full of high schoolers and little kids screaming their heads off. He sat in the nearest seat that was open with no one else in it, luckily his other friends didn't see him getting on so he didn't have to deal with their stupidity. He may seem all happy on the outside, but he secretly wishes and hopes that they would all shut up and stop bothering him.

     When he got to school he could already sense his friends coming up to him so he put on his usual happy face. "Kenny! Why didn't you come sit next to us on the bus? We thought you ditched us for a second." Kyle said. Kyle was a smart but mean kid mostly to cartman. Those two have always hated each other. "Shut up you fucking Jew, he probably didn't want to deal with your annoying ass this early in the morning!" Speaking of Cartman, he had a growing headache that he wished would go away. " sorry you guys, I didn't really want to wander the whole bus, I woke up kind of late this morning" Kenny said with a nervous chuckle at the end. After a short conversation, the bell rang and that was their cue to get to class before their teacher starts screaming at them for being late.
Time skip-lunch 12:05pm
After getting his food he knew he wouldn't eat he walked over to his groups table. Kenny could feel eyes staring at the back of his head. He looked over to one of the other groups tables and saw Craig Tucker quickly look away. Craigs group and Kenny's group didn't really get along that well., he didn't really know why. He figured it was Cartman calling everyone in that group f@gs and other random names just to get on their nerves. Kenny was getting a little annoyed because he was never joined into any conversations unless he got hurt, even then  all the would say is "Holy shit! They hurt Kenny!" And that would carry on with doing stupid shit. He exused himself to the bathroom to escape the chaos that was Kyle and Cartman arguing again and Stan trying to stop it. When he got to the bathroom he pulled out his lighter and a pack of cigarettes, lit one and started smoking. Smoking was basically his escape, he would do it whenever things get bad at home and also when he was tired of school. After he was done, he riled up his sleeve and put out the cigarette on his bare arm. If you rolled up his sleeve, you would see bruises, nail marks from his dad, burn marks, and either new or old cuts. He knew he should stop cutting, but it was like a kill switch for his brain. "Physical pain distracts yourself from mental pain" is what his excuse always was when people ask why he cuts. The bathroom door opened and revealed Craig, Kenny was about to leave but Craig stopped him. "Hey, sorry for staring at you, I just noticed how your group didn't include you. It's a stupid reason but I didn't want you to be weirded out."Craig explained, Kenny found it a little weird but he didn't question it. "It's fine man, I get it. They normally do that so I'm used to it." Craig shot him a confused and worried glance but continued walking into the bathroom and into a stall. As Kenny was walking over to his table the bell for his next period started. He threw away his food and started walking to class.

Time skip to the end of the day-3:30pm
On his way back home, he plugged in his headphones to his phone and started playing his playlist. He didn't feel like taking the bus sk he decided to walk. He knew he was going to be in trouble with his dad, but he really didn't care. His favorite song started playing and he started humming along to it.

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on, it's coming on
Finally someone let me out of my cage
Now time for me is nothin', 'cause I'm countin' no age
Now I couldn't be there, now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs, and I'm under each snare
Intangible (ah y'all), bet you didn't think
So I command you to, panoramic view (you)
Look, I'll make it all manageable
Pick and choose, sit and lose all you different crews
Chicks and dudes, who you think is really kicking tunes?
Picture you getting down in a picture tube
Like you lit the fuse, you think it's fictional? Mystical? Maybe
Spiritual hero who appears on you to clear your view
When you're too crazy
Lifeless to those the definition for what life is
Priceless to you because I put you on the hype shift
Did you like it? Gut smokin' righteous with one toke
You're psychic among knows possess you with one go
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future (that's right) is coming on
It's coming on, it's coming on
The essence, the basics without did you make it?
Allow me to make this childlike in nature
Rhythm, you have it or you don't
That's a fallacy, I'm in them
Every sprouting tree, every child of peace
Every cloud and sea, you see with your eyes
I see destruction and demise
Corruption in the skies (that's right)
From this fucking enterprise, now I'm sucked into your lies
Through Russel, not his muscles
But percussion he provides
For me as a guide, y'all can see me now
'Cause you don't see with your eye
You perceive with your mind, that's the inner (fuck 'em)
So I'mma stick around with Russ and be a mentor
Bust a few rhymes so motherfuckers remember
Where the thought is, I brought all this
So you can survive when law is lawless (right here)
Feeling sensations that you thought was dead
No squealing and remember that it's all in your head
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
My future is coming on
It's coming on, it's coming on
My future
It's coming on, it's coming on, it's coming on
It's coming on, it's coming on, my future
It's coming on, it's coming on, it's coming on
It's coming on, it's coming on, my future
It's coming on, it's coming on, it's coming on
My future
It's coming on, it's coming on, it's coming on
My future
It's coming on, it's coming on, it's coming on
My future
(Does anyone know this song? I love the gorillaz)
Kenny favored this song mostly because of the artists, but he also liked the meaning behind the song. When he got close enough to the apartments, he got a good view of the parking lot. In their section, meaning where their supposed to park, he saw an old run down red truck.
His dad was home

A\N: I really hope this wasn't that bad for a first chapter. We had a two hour delay today so I got to work on it a little more
Word count: 1,410