Dreams-kenny

Pain. It was all Kenny could feel. He didn't know why, but he felt fear, uncomfortable, frozen, and vulnerable. He opened his eyes to see a dark, endless, void. In front of him, his father and mother appeared. He tried to talk, but nothing  came out. His father made his way towards him and started talking.
S- you are useless to me.
C-you, are not my son.
Then, his sister.
K-why didn't you protect me? You are an excuse of a person.
S-you would be better off dead

Cold, distant, afraid, and lonely was what Kenny was feeling in that moment. He couldn't see feel or hear anything except for the distant voices of his "family".  He couldn't breathe, the world around him was fading and he couldn't stop it. He tried to scream, but nothing came out. His throat was closing up, his heart was beating too fast for him, he couldn't think about anything. He wanted it to be over, desperately. He was clawing at his throat, and begging to breathe. He couldn't take it anymore, He wanted to die. 

"..-NNY!"

What?

"..-ENNY! WAKE UP!"

Huh? what are you talking about?

"KENNY!"

He shot up, shaking and looking around for anything that could help him remember whatever the fuck was going on. 
Kernny looked around to see his room and Craig. "What the fuck happened?" was the first thing he said, to which Craig replied "Well it looked like you were dying in your sleep, what the fuck happened?" Kenny couldnt help but giggle a little at the way he worded his response. "I'm fine, it was just a little nightmare is all. Don't worry about me." Craig couldnt beleive whatever the fuck was coming out of kenny's mouth. " I shouldn't be worried? Kenny, You almost got r-ped, you got beat up, and you just practically died in your fucking sleep! How that hjell could I not be worried?!" As much as he didn;t want to admit it, Craig did feel bad for kenny, hell he was pitying him at this point.

Lord. if he knew what was coming...

A/N: Hi, sorry for being gone for so long, but i plan on having a lot more freetime soon adn i will hopefully gwt morw motivation to continue this story. I'm also planning on starting another story soon, but you will have to wait to see whatever the fuck thats going to be about. (hint: it has to do with my new pfp;)) Sorry for this chapter being spo fucking short, i just wated to get something out for you guys. Also...1K READS?! UMM WTF? Thank you guys so much for reading this shitstain of a story<3
Love you!
                       -Kenji<3
P/S: Im also still looking for online friends. If you want to, just lmk<3 preferably 14 and under<3
Ok, fr though I love you guys<3
                         -Kenjhi<3