19 : Problems in Solution

Avneet : I got it basically I have to find someone innocent who is easy to cheat, right?

Anushka : there is no fault of yours in this pregnancy, so you can love your husband the most. It is the only option I can see right now.

Avneet : but my family will never accept any middle class boy.

Anushka : this will be definitely challenging for you but you didn't have any option.

Avneet : do you think, any innocent guy is alive on this planet.

Anushka : if you try to find it hard then maybe you will find him soon.

Avneet : but yaar it is impossible to fall in love for someone, and i am not a cheater.

Anushka : then you can have a contract marriage, tell the truth to that boy, no string attach.

Avneet : this looks better to me. But after contract what will i tell to my parents.

Anushka : I don't know but we will definitely get some time to handle all this and one by one sort it out.

Avneet : okay.

Avneet is hella confused.

Avneet : but Anushka now I want to find that boy who did this to me, I wanna feel the hell on this planet, how can I live him comfortably now.

Anushka : now you rest.

Avneet : hmm.

Both of them didn't slept all night.

Next day the interview is line up in the office of Avneet.

And today our heroine is going to meet her Hero. Siddharth Nigam going to introduce soon.

Avneet get up and went to the office.

She have everything going in her mind right now and Anushka hired detective to find out the guy who bring avneet to that hotel.

Anushka is careful and active in this matter.

While avneet, have no idea that how will i get someone this innocent who get ready to make his life hell with a girl who is already pregnant.

Stay tuned.

Target 10 votes + 4 comments