110 : Best friend ❤

Avneet : are you seriously happy?

Anushka : of course I am happy.

Avneet : I was not expecting it actually, I thought you love Siddharth so you will definitely get hurt.

Anushka : actually not, I didn't love siddharth, I mean not enough partner manner. I always consider him as a good friend of mine.

Avneet : but Anushka you told me herself that you love Siddharth and you will confess it, after sometime remember that party day.

Anushka : I remember everything and I also remember that why I said this.

Avneet : why?

Anushka : I was able to see that you start growing feeling for Siddharth, and I just want you to confess your feelings to siddharth. I tried my best to make you feel insecure from me.

Avneet : so it all was planned.

Anushka : can say.

Avneet : oh my god, do you even know that how much I feel relieved right now?

Anushka : I can see that on your face but do you tell him that you love him.

Avneet : yeah, but everything is going so slow I don't know what he is actually thinking about me. He responds me so lovingly. But i dont have those wife rights over him.

Anushka : so try for that na.

Avneet : yeah, now then I know that you are not having any feeling for siddhaarth, I will surely try.

Anushka : by the way where is he? Didn't he came with you today?

Avneet : he went Goa for two days.

Anushka : wait a second your husband went to Goa, so what are you doing here in Mumbai?

Avneet : I had an important meeting yaar.

Anushka : I can't believe it that there is something can be more important than Siddharth for you.

Avneet : there is nothing more important than him. And never will be.

Anushka : so what are you actually doing here? Don't you have an idea of the beaches surrounding of Goa, your relation ship is on beginning stage and you send him alone to Goa very nice.

Stay tuned.

Target 25 votes