103 : stubborn husband 👨

Avneet : no, you are not going.

Siddharth : this is really unfair avneet I want to go. (Said in a stubborn tone).

Avneet : stop behaving like a kids Siddharth, I told you na I have important meeting tomorrow so I can't come with you.

Siddharth : I am not a kid I can take care of myself avneet, let me go please. I also put my best efforts to go for this trip.

Avneet : wait for some days, my little baby (teasingly, with pulling his cheeks) after my meeting will done we will go together.

Siddharth : no I want to go with everyone only, you postpone your meetings I don't know anything.

Avneet : listen Siddharth, I told you clearly that we are not going right now.

Siddharth : may I know the reason of this restriction on me.

Avneet : I don't think I have to give you reason for anything.

Siddharth : you have to, Avneet?

Avneet : okay then listen I will not allowed you to go with all your female colleagues around you. Okay I can't trust them simple.

Siddharth : but you should trust me I will not flirt with anyone. And if you didn't even trust me then I will ask Anushka she will keep her eyes on me, inform you if I will flirt with anyone. Please na let me go. (Getting stubborn to go)

Avneet : no chance, Siddharth. Do your work.

Siddharth : I am not talking to you.

Avneet : your choice. (Avneet went with frustrating expression)

Siddharth : my choice na, now I will seriously not going to talk to you.

Avneet left without answering him.

Siddharth POV

This is pure dictatorship I will not listen to her every time she have to full fill my demand this time.

This is my wish from long time to go to Goa, she can't cancel my trip like this I am also part of the staff.

Even I was to excited for this trip and work hard on targets, now on the last moment I will not let her cancel my trip.

POV ends.

Stay tuned.