Chapter 3

Rosé's pov

I was on my way to my friends after rehearsal when someone stapled me against the wall in the shady locker enclosure and I didn't have to open my eyes to know who it was, her clasp and breath were enough for me to understand as I opened my eyes.

"What do you want?" I questioned, looking at her small yet emphatic figure. God, she is the definition of indecency I grip her hand from my collar and removed it as I stand entirely.

"Quite acting as if you like me in front of your cute friend" She raised her brows as I turn contrasting to get my bag from my locker even though I could sense her burning stare behind my back.

"What do you want from me, then?" I turned back to her and she smirked, is it mandatory for every vampire to be so haughty and self-centered?

"I don't know, maybe do your witchy trick to find out who the fuck thrashed me last night so I could kill that lineage" she raised her brows at me even as she sat on the bench crossing her legs.

I suppress my laugh, "you are sacred" I walk towards her.

She frowned, "Why would I be scared?"

"you know something called 'the fear of death', I guess" I pressed a long artificial smile.

"I'm not frightened, it's just that I can't walk around at night freely nor I won't get to eat," she stated, the biggest liar she is. She might not be terrified however she does concern about that thing since that clan has caught some vampires and werewolves or I might say even 'caught evil spirits who didn't find peace and become destructive for the world in their language'.

"This is called fear, Kim" I rumbled walking away and going outside.

As I was about step foot further from the locker she tugged me back pinning me against the door after closing it, "Can't you understand!? If I die then you will too" She warned me and this time she was so serious more than serious about the thought of killing my parents.

I love it, I love to see this fear in her eyes, she was close I could sense the fear in her breath, the way she was terrified to walk home alone. However, I smirked, "Oh sweetheart," I give her a lousy look as I brushed her cheeks as she had done to me when I found out that my parents are dead.

"Ros-" she clutched to my collar as if she would tear open my neck but I cut her off.

"Shh..." I pushed my index finger on her lips as I leaned closer to her, the closer I get the more I sense her fear, the way my parents would have felt when she must have stabbed my dad in the back. "You'll get past it..." I whispered to her smiling when she dig her nail into my collarbone angrily. "That's what you have said to me, right?" I snickered.

Lisa was so happy knowing that she was finally able to be with her crush after stalking her since she saw the girl but does she know where she is getting herself into? I won't let her close to this thing who only brings discomfort.

I put my hand on her stomach as my stimulation of magic hit her making her end up against a locker making a 'thum' sound. I turned as I walk away until I hear "Have you ever thought what might your cute little friend's blood taste like?"

"Stay away from her..." I was outside the gate however I went back to the locker until someone struck me from the back, therefore, I was fast enough to pin her back where I was a while ago.

"Whoops, emotions?"

"What is your problem?"

"Maybe I'm merely starving"

"She's my friend"

"That's what makes this more fun" she shrugged, like how can she be someone so annoying yet so witless?