Chapter 37

I and Lisa were on the way to return the key to Jin on the 2nd-floor basement when the main door burst smashed and Taehyung was thrown back in the hall propelling Every vampire's attention on him until we saw the person who did it to him.

"What have you done to me?!!" Roseanne strode in like a villain in the lounge, her eyes glowing blue.

Vampires were drinking blood from humans as they presumably sense Roseanne as a threat because she was using magic like she own the damn place. I look over at Lisa and her eyes widen, she probably doesn't want to see her friend's unethical side I'm sure so I dragged her back with me cause interrupting in between means suicide.

One bite from her and I'm gone.

"Roseann—" Before Jin could attempt to stop her she gestured her hand aside for him and he hit his head on the wall.

"You can't do this!" Namjoon comes out of nowhere though she has blood in her eyes she entirely throws people aside in the air only by waving her hands to whoever comes in between her and Taehyung.

She paced up to him positioning her foot on his throat, "Why can't I feel her? What have you done to me? Where is Jennie!" 

Jungkook came out of nowhere with the stake and he was successful at staking in her heart from the back of her however, she wasn't exclusively a witch. I could only blink because of the way she took out the stake from her back and slashed his throat with it. He ended up beside taehyung who was still at her mercy.

"JK! Jungk—" he choked as she pressed weight on her foot on his throat.

"Tell me now," she warned him.

"She's a witch"

"What is she doing here?"

"We should kill her...."

"She's killing our kinds..." 

People began to gossip around us and Lisa gulped holding onto my hand, "You should stop her..." she whispered to me.

"Of course, it would only cost my head..." I forced a smile.

"I didn't do any—anything... it was only fo-for you to pass out.... I just don't want you to cause trouble like before..." he spoke moving her foot aside and crawling up to his boyfriend.

"What about Jennie? I feel... nothing! Now" she jerked his collar pulling him towards herself and raising her brows.

"Maybe witches took her... they probably want her dead since she can kill them so effortlessly" he probably guessed it but it was enough information I guess for her.

"Roseanne," I called her.

She scowled twisting to me, "What are you doing here, Lisa? It's dangerous here"  

"Uh... I—we.." she began.

"We are girlfriends remember?" I spoke for her. 

"And I came here with Jennie..." she voiced.

"What? Jennie was here? Where is she?" she looks around hoping to find Jennie. The people near us were prepared to strike even if they didn't know, they thoroughly assumed Roseanne was their enemy.

I drew her back in front of me, "She left early... she knows about your coven and how her father lied about you to her" She widened her eyes just when vampires struck her together with a stake, "This is bad..." I stood back holding Lisa's hand.

She withered, "Let's get out of here..." She pivoted to her footsteps when Jin came in the way.

"You shouldn't have done that," He stood against us vampires on his side. "We won't let you leave like this..." he warned as they all stepped closer and Roseanne didn't even move.