Chapter 33

The next sunrise I woke up with Jennie tickling her fingers over my nipples, I twisted to her glimpsing her eyes and staring at my lips though she clutched my breast hovering her leg over my waist and pressing our bodies.

"So soft and stiff, baby" She wadded her thumb on the nipple avoiding looking tin my eyes.

Her mouth went dry, my hands a bit shaky while her gaze remained glued on my succulent breasts -and I must confess, she made me still lean over my chest in front without breaking eye contact.

"What ar--..." I commenced to say but paused with a faint gasp; my lips parting in pleasure when I felt the moist and warmth of her mouth wrap around my nipple.

"Hurr... Shhh, th--that's is...soo nice" These quiet moans fizzled out my lips as her mouth went sucked skimming her teeth over the breast in a steady rhythm; causing my tummy to convulse lightly as her tongue twirled and played on the tip of my nipple.

'Make love to her' a voice echoed loudly in my head as she kept on sucking.

Her foreplay ignited a spark inside me, a raging flame of desire that needed to be assuaged. And when I could no longer endure the lovely torture of her mouth, I held onto her left arm and gently pulled onto it, calling for her attention.

She glanced up gazing right leaving the nipple with a pop. She rubbed her hands on the nipples. "Mmm... I know you want to cum. You're liking this."

I did like this in the morning.

I was fully turned on now, my nipples stiff showing how ready I was. She was going to suck them and there was no stopping it now. She pushed me up positioning her head and placed one hand on each of my breasts, my ass up as she buried her face in my chest.

She opened her mouth, I felt a wave of sexual emotions rush over my body when my nipple made contact with her tongue. I could smell her lust in my nostrils. She placed one arm on the pelvis to support herself, while placing her other hand on the left breast. My emotions swirled as I felt my entire body heat up with lustful desire.

I moaned loudly as her mouth wrapped around the nipple. I was out of my mind in excitement. She was not heckling anymore, and after the whole night of bullying and aggression she decided to truly do what I needed, my breasts were being stunk by her. I loved the feeling of having her mouth or how she kept it.

"Ooh, that's it, Jennie, suck them"

She heard me calling her names as she moved her head up and down, her mouth wrapped around the swollen nipples of last night turn by turn, her cheeks sunken in; she stank; her mouth began to drool. The humiliation of being called offensive and lewd names enhanced her sexual state of arousal.

She slackened her tongue and throat and was able to go deeper taking the breast in her mouth. She was using her hands to squeeze them as she sucked hoping to taste something and started moaning, feeling nasty as I heard her mouth making loud, wet breast-sucking noises. She felt like a true sucking slut, because at this moment she had become one. She was enjoying it.

I reached to fondle her ass pushing her closer. I discovered she was still in the jeans so I unbuttoned it, pulling the jeans down with undies to her knees, openly exposing her ass while she switch the side in between causing me to haul back my head in my pillow.

"Damn, I love your ass." I breathed.

She became more excited, making my breath louder in sexual passion. She pulled the nipples so that she could hear my scream calling for her name. "Jennie!"

Dirty thoughts filled my mind cause of the way she was thinking of me forcing my cheek to turn red. She had crossed the threshold; she was a sucker now. Her mouth kept making clangorous sounds which always managed to wrap me around her fingers in seconds.