Chapter One

Hello everyone how are you guys doing. I hope all are doing well. This is my first fan fiction on wattpad. I hope you all like this story..... If you guys find any spelling mistakes I apologizes for that.

Taehyung: Good morning Y/N.

Y/N: Uhhh go good morning tae.

Taehyung: getup Y/N getup we have to go to school get ready fast!

Y/N: Ok ok wait just 5 more min please!!!

Taehyung: OK!!! Do whatever you want I'm leaving now byee!!!!

(When he was going near to the door!!!)

Y/N: Ok tae waittt I'm going to take shower just 15 min, wait in the leaving room.

Taehyung: OK... good girl Y/N.

(Taehyung is sitting in the leaving room and playing the PUBG game)

Y/N: I'm ready tae let's go.

Taehyung: ohh already you came Y/N, i just started my game, ok let's go.

In school:

(Tae gang is sitting in canteen and talking, then Y/N came and sat with tae, all are starting to tease tae and Y/N. Y/N got angry and she scolded them)

Y/N: We are best friends don't tease us like this.

Taehyung: Yes, don't do like this anymore I'm warning you guys.

(They came home, taehyung and Y/N staying neighbour so they will go together wherever they go).

Y/N father: ohhh!!! Why did you both come home so early what is the matter?

(both saw each other's face, nodded, and went to room).

Author Pov :

Taehyung father and Y/N's father were business partners, so their family are too close to each other.

Y/N: (next morning in school) tae tae! This morning in my dream I saw a handsome boy, ohhh my god he is fu*king hot you know!!!

Taehyung: ohhh!!!! Do you remember his face?

Y/N: yesssss!!!!!

Taehyung: Good for you Y/N then he will definitely come to your life don't worry.

Y/N: I wish that could happen in my real life!!!

Y/N came home from school.

Y/N: I am too tired I want to sleep, I want to see you in my dream my handsome oppa.

Taehyung: Y/N Y/N getup taehyung is screaming.

Y/N: You stupiddd! He was just come to kiss me why you interrupted us!!!

Taehyung: who? omg no one is here, what are you talking about Y/N! are you mad?

Y/N: My handsome oppa, ohhh shitttt I am in my dream world tae sorry.

Taehyung: ohhh you look mad about him Y/N. Okok now get up we have to go for shopping all are getting ready.

Y/N: Ok tae give me 20 min I will be there.

(They all went for shopping)

Taehyung: Y/N see this shirt, how it will look on me tell me.

Y/N: go and try in trial room tae, definitely it will look nice on you.

(He went to trial room and Y/N is standing outside, on the other door, some person is also trialling the dress and he opened his door and asked his mom).

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this! I'm a first time writer and this is the first book/story. Please do like, vote and comment.