Chapter Seven

Next morning:

Taehyung: Y/N!! Aren't you awake yet? Are you ok right? I can’t see you like this Y/N, get upp.

Y/N: tae I don’t want to come to college today, so you go don’t force me.

Taehyung: ok Y/N, I'm not going to college either, come let's go to the café.

Y/N: no tae, I won't come any ware, you go.

Taehyung: no Y/N you have to come with me, come on.

Y/N: tae!! Ok I will come after some time ok?

Taehyung: no you have to get up and take shower! (he only makes her wake up and he pushes her to the washroom).

Y/N took a shower, after they went to some café and they spent some time there.

Taehyung: Y/N now tell me what happened to you?

Y/N: nothing tae same that person is inside my head, I'm just thinking about him that’s it.

Taehyung: ohh you stupid Y/N, don’t think about stupid things like this ok.

Y/N: how can I tae!! He came near me, and also he talked with me and he just disappeared in a fraction of a sec. Now who will believe me that he came to the beach that day.

Taehyung: Y/N i believe you, don’t worry, But for this reason don’t be sad ok.

Y/N: but tae day by day I'm falling for him harder! And he took full place in my heart.

Taehyung: Y/N it's ok to love someone, I won't tell you anything but I can't see you like this for this stupit reason, because I want to see you happy all the time that’s it.

Y/N: I will be ok after some time or after some days tae don’t worry about me.

Taehyung: Y/N I know more about you than you do, so I know you will take more time to become normal, but i won't let you be like this, so let's go to karaoke and we can spend time there.

Y/N: ok tae I won't tell no this time let's go.

Taehyung: that's my good girl, come let's go.

They went to karaoke and they drank, after some hours of enjoyment she forgot all things and she enjoyed it so much.

Taehyung: Y/N you want to stay more or can we leave now?

Y/N: tae one more song please.

Taehyung: ok Y/N last song and we have to go home after that It's already late.

Y/N: ok tae play beautiful song.

Taehyung: ok Y/N.

They sang so many songs in karaoke after beautiful song they went home and they slept as soon as they reached home.

In morning:

Y/N: tae my head is aching so much!!

Taehyung: Y/N good morning.. oh I slept here only? Y/N go and take a shower you will feel better.

Y/N: good morning tae.. ya you slept here only, ok tae you also go and take a shower we have to go to college today.

Taehyung: ok Y/N.

They went to college:

In college:

Taehyung's friend is ho-seok and  all his friends call him by his pet name hobi. Hobi is running towards taehyung and Y/N.

Ho-seok: tae and Y/N where were you both went all these days?

Taehyung: we both went for a short trip hobi. 

Y/N: yes hobi we went on a trip.

Ho-seok: oh ok you both, do you know that something new is happening in our college.

Y/N: what is happening hobi.

Taehyung: all teachers went to another college or what?

Y/N: tae shut up.

Ho-seok: ok ok stop your little fight, listen here principal is changed and also new lecturers are appointed for our department.

Taehyung: ohh really!! leady lecturer or gents?

Y/N: ayshhh!!! Tae stop it. Ohh then it takes time to adjust new rules and lectures it's ok we don’t have any options.

Ho-seok: yes Y/N.

Taehyung: then let's go to class.

They headed to the class room and sat in class. When they were talking, Y/N was shocked when she suddenly looked out the window!!

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Please do like, vote, comment, and subscribe. Thank you all.