Chapter Eleven

Y/N:  I want to tell this to tae! No no he will get panic and he can do anything to them, so i don't want to tell him, but what I have to do now? Ok if again they follow me like this means I will tell this to tae.

She just talked her self and she went to bed thinking about them.

The next morning Y/N got up early and she saw outside of the window if they are still there or not.

Y/N: why they are here? What they want? Why are they following me? Who sent them?

(she is questioning all this while watching them).

They were up all night and they didn't sleep for one second, they were eating in the car and walking from one end to another end.

Y/N: they have to go now because it's already early in the morning, can I follow them? no no if they find out about me I think they will kill me!! Hey how can they know I'm following them? Ok lets do it    Y/N , you can do it!

she got all the courage to follow them, She prepared to follow.
They were about to leave she took her bicycle and she started to follow them.

Y/N: where are they going? This route is unfamiliar and so Suspicious, who are they? Ok can I go back to home or can I follow them? Let's follow them.

Y/N followed them till they reached some old building.

Y/N: where are they going? What place is this? They are really bad persons. Let's see who they are.

She followed them from distance, she went till the door of the building and they went inside. She saw all men wearing masks, one person was in the middle and talking with them, she thought she saw his face but taehyung grabbed her and took her too far

Taehyung: Shhhh!!

Y/N: tae what are you doing here?

Taehyung: Y/N I have to ask this question to you! what are you doing here?

Y/N: tae sorry I wanted to tell you but I'm not sure what's happening, so I just wanted to conform that who are they, so I came here! Wait but how did you know that I'm here?

Taehyung: I got up to go to the washroom, that time I saw outside of the window some people were standing in front of your house and also I saw you following them so I followed you.

Y/N: ohh ok tae let's go home first I will explain to you all after going to college.

Taehyung: I wanted to scold you but I can't because I want to hear what happened here.

Y/N: ok tae.

They went home and after that they went to college and Y/N explained all to tae what all happened and tae is in shock.

Taehyung: Y/N are you mad, you could tell me right? How can you handle this by yourself? Even you don’t know who they are.

Y/N: tae I wanted to tell you but I don’t know how could i tell you.

When they are in an argument jungkook entered.

Jungkook: why are you scolding her! (gape) taehyung? What happened?

Taehyung: nothing sir just a small argument.

Jungkook: oh is that true Y/N?

Y/N: I will explain you after college sir.

Jungkook: ok Y/N now go inside the class.

Tae and Y/N: ok sir.

Taehyung: Y/N are you going to tell him about this?

Y/N: yes tae I will.

Taehyung: ok Y/N your wish.

After class jungkook and Y/N met in their regular place(cafe). Y/N explained what happened she told she followed them and she saw some guy, suddenly jungkook stopped talking and asked.

Jungkook: Y/N you saw his face?

Y/N: no I went to see them but they were all wearing masks, then tae came and took me from there.

Jungkook: Y/N don’t follow strangers like that. If you want to go tell me, i will come with you, don’t go by yourself ok.

Y/N: ok jungkook.

Y/N saw nervousness in jungkook's face. But she ignored that because he worried about Y/N, after this no one followed Y/N but she saw something wired this time.

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Please do like, vote, comment, and subscribe. Thank you all.