Chapter Ten

Morning:

Y/N: hmm what's the time!! (She saw the time with her sleepy eyes)  Oh it's still 3 o’clock! Why I'm not getting sleep? Because I'm thinking about jungkook so, Ohh god jungkook came to our college, I'm about to erase his existence from my heart but now he is in front of me and as a lecture!! What should I do now?

Thinking about jungkook Y/N didn’t sleep again and she was thinking about him all the time then she saw time it's already 7 o'clock so she went to take shower after shower, she is getting ready for college taehyung entered with a confusion face.

Y/N: Ohh tae! Good morning.

Taehyung: what? Y/N you got up so early, what am I seeing! Am i dreaming?

Y/N: no tea you are not dreaming, and at night I didn't get proper sleep. So I'm getting ready for college.

Taehyung: why Y/N? what happened?

Y/N: nothing tae just I was thinking about jungkook that’s it.

Taehyung: ohh ok Y/N. lets go to college so you can meet jungkook there.

Y/N: ok tae lets go.

On the way to college:

Again some 3 to 4 members are following Y/N, but they are looking very handsome!

(Of course I have to say that they are looking handsome, because they are very handsome)

Y/N: what again someone is following me?

Taehyung: Y/N what happened why are you looking back again and again?

Y/N: nothing tae lets go!

taehyung: are you sure?

Y/N: yes tae.

They went to college, they finished college, after college jungkook wanted to meet Y/N in café. So they were in the café and taehyung went directly home.

Y/N: why do you want to meet in a café sir?

Jungkook: Y/N we are not in the college so please don’t call me sir, and I want to talk with you casually, we can't talk in the college like this so I called you to cafe. Why are you not comfortable here?

Y/N: no sir, oh sorry jungkook it's a habit of calling you as a sir!

Jungkook: its ok Y/N, where is your friend?

Y/N: he went home!

Jungkook: ohh ok Y/N, then what do you want me to order?

Y/N: your wish jungkook.

Jungkook: no we are meeting for the first time like this and you have to tell me what do you like to eat.

Y/N: haa!! Ramen and banana milk.

Jungkook: ohh I also like banana milk !! what a coincidence!

Y/N: ohh wow nice.

They ate and talked some time and they are about to leave she again saw that 4 guys in the café. Y/N panicked after seeing them.

Jungkook: what happened Y/N?

Y/N: nothing jungkook, I have to leave now.

Jungkook: ok Y/N go home safely. If you wish I could drop you.

Y/N: no jungkook it's ok I will go by  myself.

They said bye. Y/N took a taxi. after getting down she didn't see anyone around, so she was relieved.

Y/N: I think I'm imagining them like they are following me, Y/N just be calm and think positive way ok. Ok now I have to go inside.

Y/N went inside the house, after taking a shower she sat on the balcony and she saw some in a black car with some guys staring towards her house. Now she knows that defiantly someone is following her and she lost her mind and she is in hell confused what's happening here.

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Please do like, vote, comment, and subscribe. Thank you all.