Chapter Thirteen

Morning:

Y/N: I have to tell jk what happened last day!

Y/N went to college and met Jungkook in the café after college.

Jungkook: tell me Y/N how are you doing?

Y/N: I'm good jk what about you?

Jungkook: I'm also good, where is your friend?

Y/N: he went home.

Jungkook: oh ok Y/N! then?

Y/N: jk I want to tell you something.

Jungkook: tell me Y/N.

Y/N: jk actually me and tae followed you yesterday.

Jungkook: what! Why?

Y/N: jk that is a big story (she started to explain to him, and she told everything)

Jungkook: what! Umm when I met  them?

Y/N: the day before yesterday you were talking to them on the street, do you remember?

Jungkook: ohh yaya I remembered, they were just asking address that’s it! So you guys thought I'm also a member of that group?

Y/N: ya sorry jk.

Jungkook: it's ok Y/N no worries.

Jungkook left the café. But still Y/N is in confusion because he didn’t react properly.

Y/N: what is wrong with jk? he did not talk with me properly. Is something wrong with him?

Taehyung: hey Y/N!! you still here?

Y/N: tae what are you doing here?

Taehyung: I came here simply, and I saw you inside and also I saw jk going out from the café, he seems not in a good mood, well what happened?

Y/N: I dint know tae after telling him what happened yesterday he got upset I think!

Taehyung: oh it's ok Y/N don’t worry I think he got upset because we doubted him.

Y/N: I think so tae! ok do you want to drink anything?

Taehyung: no Y/N, lets go home.

They were heading towards home and they saw jungkook with those guys again. they did not believe their own eyes, so they saw each other face in shock and went home directly. After going home they sat on bed and talking about jungkook.

Taehyung: Y/N you are right! I don’t know what is happening here who is he?

Y/N: tae what can I do! tell me I'm hell broken now.

Taehyung: don’t worry Y/N I will take care of this, I will go and ask him directly don’t worry!

Y/N: no tae why you have to ask him, he is not a good person so don’t do anything.

Taehyung: no Y/N I want to ask him, don’t worry nothing will happen to me.

Y/N: ok tae, I will also come with you.

Taehyung: no Y/N you stay here only ok.

Y/N: ok tae be carefull.

Taehyung: ok Y/N byee.

Taehyung went to find information about jungkook, he started to collect information about him. He started to dig about his family history and he did not find anything. He started to follow him, it's already been two days! taehyung didn’t get any clue about jungkook.

suddenly he got some information about jungkook, he is in shock.

Taehyung: what am I seeing! what the hell is happening here? am I dreaming? This is not true! I want to meet jungkook right now.

Taehyung called jungkook, and he went to meet jungkook,

Taehyung: hello, jungkook I want to meet you right now.

Jungkook: ok tae! where I have to come? tell me the location.

Taehyung: near seoul tower.

Jungkook: ok tae done, I will be there in 30 min.

Taehyung: ok.