The Pogues [Outer Banks]

❕SLIGHT SEASON 3 SPOILERS❕

As Y/N woke up she could hear the commotion from outside of her room. Wait, didn't she fall asleep in John B's room?

Confused the teenager got up, pulling one of her brother's shirts over her bikini before exiting and walking towards the kitchen, from where she could hear the familiar voices. Her steps sped up as she grew closer, almost running inside to see Pope and Kiara standing at the stove.

"Kiki? Pope?" The mentioned people turned towards their best friend's sister, both giving her a small smile. "Hey Y/N/N, how'd you sleep?" Shock covered the girl's face as she realized that they were actually there. "Are you okay?" "H-How- But you were- And everyone else was-" She was interrupted by the door opening, JJ and John B entering with Sarah on the hook. Now she was confused. Weren't all of them missing?

"What the-" "Y/N/N, you okay?" All of a sudden their faces changed. Their eyes were hollow, now only being left with black holes and dark red blood seeping out of them. The pogue's skins paled as they gathered around the young girl, staring into her soul. "Guys-""Why didn't you go and find us, Y/N/N?" "Why did you let us suffer, Y/N/N?" "Why weren't you there, Y/N/N?!" "YOU LEFT US TO DIE,Y/N!"

With a loud scream the left over Routledge shot up in the bed, breathing heavily once she saw her surroundings.

She was back in John B's room.

Swallowing harshly the girl ran a hand through her thick hair, trying to process her situation.

Quickly she rushed up, pulling one of JB's shirts over her head before running through the château, looking for anyone. But the place was emtpy.

It was a nightmare. Just a nightmare.

Y/N's family had vanished over a month ago. She was left on her own with DCS hot on her tail. "They're not here." They wouldn't return. Her last spark of hope had been blown out. She was all on her own.

Out of frustration Routledge let out a scream through her gritted teeth, stomping towards her father's old office. With angry tears welling up in her eyes she began to destroy the room, pulling out drawers to throw them across the room, as well as the many documenta and papers lying around.

She kept going until her powers gave up, making the young girl collapse and shuffle back until her back met the wooden wall. Her hands tightly curled up to fists, the edge of her nails digging harshly into the palm of her hands. It was a bad habit she thought she had gotten rid off.

But the current situation made the girl relapse. It gave her the feeling that she was still feeling and not an empty case, left to the world to destroy it completely.