❤Duplicatnation❤

Psssssh here yall go

Another chapterrrrrr

Sorry this took too too too long too quq

Just irl stuff like I said in my FNF Delilah book update too, yknow ^^

Anyway uhm...what is there to say....

Oh yeah.

Would you guys wanna see a version of S4 Niah? Like one of the dresses I'm planning to have her wear?

Ye ye ye, I know, TOOOOO early. Buuut I'm known for plannin stuff too early.

So...you guys can let me know if yall want. (I'll post it in my art book)

Also I really need to update my fnf book

Anyways, ENJOY
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I walked into Pigsy's Noodles after a night of...well doing literally nothing but binge watch Tubi shows. What? I'm not paying for a triple A streaming service, fuck that shit.

Anyways, walking in I see a very very VERY dead looking MK besides Tang. Awww poor babyyyyy. Maybe I shouldn't had let Mei invite him for a night at the arcade...along with dragging MK to the arcade dance floor.

Oops.

"Oh you poor poor thing~" I sat next to him, patting his hair, to which I saw him tiredly blush and smile....did I just hear him purr-

"Wow MK, you look like hot garbage. Tired?" Tang asked. I only gave him a gentle side eye. "Is it not obvious honey~?" I said in my best botched French accent, giving the scholar a wink. I see that red on his cheeks again, cutieeee.

"What, me? No, I just need to close my eyes for a couple of seconds..." The brunette then ploped his face in the bowl of noodles in front of him. I gently picked his face out of the bowl and used a napkin to wipe his face off. "You'll drown in your sleep ya silly..." (obviously Niah = =)

"You're pushing yourself too hard, MK. Working all day, partying all night, painting boats? It's not good for a growing boy. You need to have time to relax." Tang said, looking between me and MK. "I just- I don't want to let my friends down, you know. It's like I want to help out in store, do arts and crafts with Sandy, and party with M-M-M-Mei-Mei-Mei and NiNi! But it's too hard! I'm just one guy."

"Awww MK...." I patted the poor brunette's hair. "Never thought I say it but Mr. Tang is right, you do need to rest....even though I let Mei drag us to the arcade...and to my afterparty too...."

Yay fucking me.

"Too bad you can't make duplicates of yourself, like Monkey King." Tang said, which got MK's attention.

"Huh?"

"Oh boy..."

Tang flipped to a section of MK's book. "You know one of Monkey King's 72 transformations. Pluck out some hair-" He the plucked MK's hair out with his chopsticks. "-blow on it."

"Okay..." MK blew on the hair and we all watched it fall to the ground. I just blinked as nothing happened. "And some monkey pops out." Tang said as MK sighed. But the universe just had to convince him wrong as the hair glowed golden.